Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fixed the "Thank you" button in the mobile version.
Small "problem": I was logged out and needed to log in again. I guess the cookie was EOL.
Have a look at this amount of registered users drop (from 9,016 to 8,796) on Nov 18:

[attachment=20875]

This is the next day after that login issue occurred.
Non-activated for 5 days users are pruned every day at 3 GMT, and I do not see errors in the logs. Weird...
(20 Nov 2016, 02:07 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Nov 2016, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.

Done. But I can't test it, because I regularly delete all alerts.

The problem still remain. Here is an example of today, 22 november, 22:13:
(23 Nov 2016, 03:15 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]The problem still remain. Here is an example of today, 22 november, 22:13:
Hm... Currently the Alerts are sorted "descendantly" by the ID.

PHP Code:
$alerts $this->db->write_query("SELECT a.*, u.uid, u.username, u.avatar, u.usergroup, u.displaygroup FROM " TABLE_PREFIX "alerts a INNER JOIN " TABLE_PREFIX "users u ON (a.from_id = u.uid) WHERE a.uid = " . (int) $this->mybb->user['uid'] . " AND (alert_type IN ({$alertTypes}) OR a.forced = 1) ORDER BY a.id DESC LIMIT " . (int) $start ", " . (int) $limit ";"); 
I guess this query is the same for the "popup" alerts and the "View All Alerts" link that redirects you to the full page of alerts... That's weird. I don't know if someone else could check this, but the issue still remains, the new alerts appear at the bottom
There are two queries but 'ORDER BY a.id DESC' is in both. I wonder if the old file was cached - just restarted fpm-php. Can you check again?
(23 Nov 2016, 11:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]There are two queries but 'ORDER BY a.id DESC' is in both. I wonder if the old file was cached - just restarted fpm-php. Can you check again?

Sadly is still the same, the new ones are at the bottom.
(22 Nov 2016, 01:34 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Non-activated for 5 days users are pruned every day at 3 GMT, and I do not see errors in the logs. Weird...

When you say " Pruned ", do you mean that if a user does not view the site or logs in, in 5 days, that user is droped and has to relog in or re-register?

Looks like two lines of code got tied together. Something like a sintax error without the error alert.