Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(26 Apr 2015, 06:19 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]The mobile version doesn't show videos.
Thanks! I was going to test it, but was distracted as always 😉

I noticed that the MyBB 1.8 version of the AutoMedia plugin works differently from the MyBB 1.6 one. Also there might be a conflict between GoMobile and AutoMedia plugins. It's getting more complicated.... 😁
(26 Apr 2015, 06:19 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]The mobile version doesn't show videos.
Just checked - it works. Why it did not work for you is because you inserted the video using the m.youtube.com and the video tags. I tweaked your post and it shows now. If you click on "Edit" you can see how I changed the URL.
It's still not working. My config is android 5.02 with chrome.

NoNeed2Breath's post dors only dhow the image ?
Now the funny part - it works if you are logged out!!!! As soon as you log in, it stops working!!! @#$%^&*.....

Mmm.. but it's rather for quotes only.... Going to tweak some settings...
Just tried to replace PHP5-FPM with HHVM - no luck... HHVM documentation sucks...
After a loooong investigation and troubleshooting the image fast quoting has been fixed by combining two plugins.

Also I noticed that for 6 users (including, for example, myself and @Culmor ), some images and videos were not shown directly, especially in quotes. It turned out, that for some reason the related user settings were set to "NO". A direct database table update fixed that as well 😉

Now to the next task!
Testing the new Alert system. The idea is to get notifications if someone liked your post, mentions your name or the thread you are subscribed to received updates. Whistle if something is broken.

This is how the "mentions" work - @Like Ra (just add @ in front of the user name).
Mmmm... The alerts do show up, but clicking on them produces the White Screen of Death....
Looks OK now. Check the "Alerts" menu item in the "lightgrey" top forum menu
(26 Apr 2015, 20:46 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]It's still not working. My config is android 5.02 with chrome.

NoNeed2Breath's post dors only dhow the image ?

Is it working for you now?