Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A small layout glitch on my iPhone 6, currently running  iOS 8.2
[attachment=14778]
(15 Apr 2015, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]the 'view counter' isn't working
There is a so called: "Delayed counter update", but apparently it's not working. After I switched to "immediately update" the counter begins to increase from "1". Need to check how the "delayed" version works.
(15 Apr 2015, 10:15 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]A small layout glitch on my iPhone
This is a huge design flaw I've been trying to resolve since yesterday. It works as expected in desktop firefox, but it's screwed up in all mobile browsers and IE. Currently tweaking CSS and trying to understand how the new structure works...
(15 Apr 2015, 10:15 )FagMan Wrote: [ -> ]small layout glitch on my iPhone 6
OK, this one is fixed 😉
A new bug as of today - the "View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" no longer work. The browser address changes to http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/search....s&sid=0494... (a long random string that's different each time), but the page is entirely blank. Out of curiosity, I also checked the Buddy List link, and that now does nothing (the link shows the same page it's on currently, but it doesn't perform any action at all when clicked). Using Firefox 37.0.1 on OSX.
Looks like it was the plugin that should show the amount of new posts per thread. Disabled.
Those who could not register - please try again. I have replaced the broken MyBB image verification with the Google one. Tested - works 😉
To be solved/fixed:

o- AutoMedia still does not work - YouTube links are not automatically recognized.
o- No additional smilies can be chosen
o- No images in the "post icon" section of the Editor (probably not needed....)
o- Empty Forum and Date fields in the "Latest threads" (works fine in Portal)
The result of the performance and design tuning efforts (by http://gtmetrix.com 😉 )

[attachment=14791]
I can't see the 'liked by ' tags now?