Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just logged another ticket for the hosting company. The performance is getting worse. There's definitely another VPS (or a core process) on the same system which overutilizes disks.
HI,

just to inform you that I got again a load error that your site is momentary not available...

May be you should level up your pressure on that hosting company.
Aeady tried. Does not help... When they check the load is always normal. And they say, that with their software VPS'es do not affect each other. Bullshit...
Boah my whole posting went into bytes nirrwana - again error 😟 😟

Have you considered to change your hoster?

It seems strato does host fetish pages (I found some pages there..)
http://www.Fasthosts.co.uk they host ayus-zentai.com

krinlyc
Looks VERY interesting! Thanks much Krinlyc! Investigating ...
Would like to redesign all your site! Mmmmmm!!!!! It's a beautiful site, with lot of information, I believe it need some new and most modern design...
(09 Sep 2011, 17:16 )gal6070 Wrote: [ -> ]Would like to redesign all your site! Mmmmmm!!!!! It's a beautiful site, with lot of information, I believe it need some new and most modern design...

Like what, for example?
Only wanted to say that again a post of me went into bytes nirrwana...
That was around 13.00h
It s getting anoying
You do not have recompose a post. Just reload the page later and it will be posted. I hope you do not use Exploder (dunno how it works there).

It always happens from 13:00 till 13:45 CEST. No sensible response from the hosting company.