Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
And another attempt... If the site stops responding - try again in a couple of minutes.
Apache 2.4.49 - same issue 😡
Hmmm... 51min and the site is still up. Apache 2.4.51 is the answer? Also PHP and MySQL are updated. Next step...
Upgraded to 21.10. Looks OK so far. Next step is to upgrade the forum software. This is more tricky. No sure if I can manage it today.
Errrmmm.... What? Again? NOOOOOOO! Apache hangs again!!!!
......... pfffffffffffffffffffff ............ back to 2.4.46... Unbelievable ....
I think something has broken with the image plugin. When clicking on an image to blow it up (lightbox?), it just hangs. I think Tinker was having the same problem.
(12 Dec 2021, 23:16 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, and your pictures won’t load.
&😉;;$&😉😢 wheel just keeps on spinning.
It takes some time to load very big images. And I see that someone is ripping the site again, what slows things down.
Apache 2.4.52 has the same issue. A big upgrade is in the plans (forum, PHP, Apache).
Tomorrow, if I have time, I will try to upgrade the forum software - we are several versions behind. So, don't panic, if the site suddenly stops working - follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/like_ra