Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So far I see only Firefox 73 (beta) is affected. Both desktop and mobile (Android) version.
So Firefox may need to be updated or the link is not compatible with Firefox.
Hard to tell from this end.
One of those times when everything stops working for no reason... I haven't touched the blog software - now I can't login... 😲
OTOH, looks like my weird "stale caching" problem is gone. I wonder if cleaning Cookies/Stored data helped.
Hi Like Ra, did you change somethin recently.

My Chrome on Android doesn't show attachements (only small empty squares). When opening it a small white image appears with text: the requested content could Not be loaded. Please try again laiter.

Yesterday it still worked...

Greetings
yep... no thumbnails here either... only small empty boxes that give an error when trying to open them.
Have the same issue, no images showing on the forums.

I am using Firefox 72.0.2 64bit if that helps.
I can't send private messages whatsoever anymore
Sorry for double Post LikeRa, browser froze and would not post, also, now avatars are blank squares too.
Sorry guys, I again forgot to manually rebuild all 30 forum caches one by one following the server reboot (and PHP restart)... This is an old still unfixed issue, which appeared a year ago, but earlier I had to reset only the Smilies cache, now pretty much everything.