Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(19 Apr 2015, 04:12 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I can't see the 'liked by ' tags now?
What do you mean? Under your post I see the following:

[attachment=14798]
No, I don't see a 'like' on that post.

[attachment=14799]
Interesting... Can you :"Shift-Reload" the page to get rid of the cached style-sheets and scripts? Checking on other computers....
BTW, can you see likes given to posts made by others? For example, if you "Like" a post can you see your "Like"?
I've tried 'Ctrl' and 'F5' which is the way I usually force a re-load, but it's made no difference. I've just 'liked' your last post but can't see that either.

[attachment=14800]
Well, this is weird... I've tried Firefox (various platforms), Explorer, logged in and logged out, does not matter - I see all likes. I wonder if you have an AdBlocker, with a filter that blocks facebook-like Likes, but I doubt it...

Just curious... If you check the source of the page, can you see something like:

Code:
<div style="" id="tyl_18478">

<div class="post_controls tyllist_classic ">
<span id="tyl_title_18478" style=""><strong>The following 1 user Likes Like Ra's post:</strong></span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_18478" style="display: none;"></span><br/>

<span id="tyl_data_18478" style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;• <span class="smalltext"></span><a href="User-culmor" class="smalltext">culmor</a></span>
</div>
</div>
Hang on, I think I know. You use the "vertical layout" (user profile on top, post text below). I use the horizontal "classic" layout (user profile on the left, post content on the right). Most likely the plugin did not modify the "vertical" template.

You can change the layout in User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread View Options -> Display posts in classic mode.

"Check" this option and Shift-Reload again.
I've no idea what any of this means but:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings</title>
(19 Apr 2015, 12:12 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]"Check" this option and Shift-Reload again.
Yes! This is it! The "likes" are not shown in the "non-classic" mode!
Well done Ra! Thanks! 😁 

[attachment=14802]