Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 Jul 2016, 23:10 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I get one alert for being quoted and a second for you replying.
Yep 😉
I like this user name @wanna_download_CD_tray_opener 😁
The OS has been upgraded to the latest version - 16.10. As always - if something is broken, please let me know.
Does anybody experience login problems?
Nope. Went straight in just now
Hmmm... OK, good. Yesterday I had to "solve" a capture twice (for the first time in years), today @Tinker D mentioned, that "stay logged in" option does not work. And no, I did not change anything except upgrading PHP on Nov 14 (minor version). It might be something about Cookies and PHP sessions (memcached or mysql crashed or "forgot" something?)...
A possible improvement?. When an user receive a lot of new alert (people who quote you, or thank you) you receive an alert, the new alerts are at the bottom of the list, and if you don't remove the alert the new one could appear in the last page or at the top bottom. Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.
I have upgraded MyBB forum software and Automedia plugin to the latest version. Please let me know if something is broken.
(19 Nov 2016, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.

Done. But I can't test it, because I regularly delete all alerts.