Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yes, I see it. Looks like another CSS issue.
The site was off-line for 1h - there was a power outage in the data centre.
(18 Jul 2018, 08:18 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhh…. I may have found a new bug in the latest software
This one is fixed. I added z-index: 100; to all modal pop-ups. Strange, z-index is not in the default CSS (I reverted it, but the view was still broken).
The forum software has been upgraded (11 bugs are fixed).
(13 Apr 2018, 18:57 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out [Image: smile.gif]
OK, I looked at it two more times 😉

Last month I moved the Alerts window a bit to the top and to the left, so the bottom of it is visible.

And today, when I tried to add a scroll-bar, it turned out that scrolling is not needed - the Alerts pop-up window shows only the last 10 alerts.

What I can't figure out is why that window makes the whole page jerk to the right, and then to the left when you close it.
Hello Ra,

is it not possible to center the button below the pictures?
That would make navigating forward and back a little easier.
I mean, that would have been like that in the old days.
On the example picture I changed that with IrfanView.

. . .
(11 Aug 2018, 19:34 )franz löve Wrote: [ -> ]is it not possible to center the button below the pictures?
As far as I remember, I tried that, but it did not work for some reason - the controls appeared on the image, not below, and I could not fix it by using the config options.

The best approach would be to move to something with mobile devices support.
The forum and the ThankYou plugin have been upgraded to the latest version. I hope everything is still working fine 😉
Adding text to a post seems to be hit or miss. I can type a reply, but it takes several attempts for it to save properly. I’m using Safari on iOS.

Maybe it’s just me. I’ll try another computer and/or browser a bit later.
(24 Aug 2018, 14:29 )tightslip00 Wrote: [ -> ]Adding text to a post seems to be hit or miss.
Do you mean editing an existing post? E.g. Edit -> Quick Edit?