Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will play a bit more with JetPack and Pagespeed plugins later today. Expect downtime 😉
(27 Jun 2013, 13:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Will play a bit more with JetPack and Pagespeed plugins later today. Expect downtime 😉

I hope you don't mind me doing some User Acceptance Testing 😇 and don't you dare loose my latest post! 😁

MJ
(27 Jun 2013, 21:50 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]don't you dare loose my latest post!
aeady backed up 😉
(27 Jun 2013, 13:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Will play a bit more with JetPack
No more JetPack, no more wordpress.com dependencies. Enuff. The site is much more responsive now.
May I ask a question please, oh mighty controller of all things digital and web-like?

When I click on 'Last Post' for any posting in the 'Latest Threads' column should it take me to the last post on that specific thread?

I would have expected it to, but it doesn't.... 😟

MJ
(01 Jul 2013, 15:28 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]When I click on 'Last Post' for any posting in the 'Latest Threads' column should it take me to the last post on that specific thread?
Yes, it should, but for some reason it, indeed, does not. I've read about it in the support forum, but I do not remember if this is solved. Need to look at it again...
(01 Jul 2013, 15:28 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]When I click on 'Last Post' for any posting in the 'Latest Threads' column should it take me to the last post on that specific thread?
It's fixed now 😉 MyBB support forums are great.
After 3 weeks of my absence the performance still looks good. Even no cache purges. Just upgraded everything to the latest versions.
Yeeeeehhaaa!!!! The storage has been upgraded from 48GB to 96GB for free!!!! The server is currently using only 16GB. I'm thinking about creating a mirror just in case. We do not need so much space, do we? Or we do? Videos? What do you think? Or better use various *tubes?
We need, for Vids, definitely. Especially if we want a download function (and I do).