Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(16 Nov 2023, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(16 Nov 2023, 22:02 )MstrChain Wrote: [ -> ]popup on right side says:  To view Ailexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version
Yes, this is a general reminder: if you click an Ali link on a mobile device, the Ali page might say: "Not allowed for your country". The only way to see suck Ali pages is to explicitly "tell" the browser to request the desktop version of the site. We had several discussions about this.

After reboot or cache clean-up, when no Ali links are loaded, this is the only message in the right-most column, what might look like an error or a leftover.

Sorry, never seen other postings about this, I don't even own a cellphone so was surprized when it asked me to switch to a desktop browser when thats all I have ever used. The box is gone now.
(17 Nov 2023, 01:32 )MstrChain Wrote: [ -> ]The box is gone now.
It's still there - right below the Ali pictures 😉
New PHP and new PHP modules.
I will upgrade the forum software soon (we are a bit behind). Please watch the Announcements at the top.
Ooops.... I've just accidentally deleted the "Hypnosis in Russian" thread.... Recovering it now from the backup ....
(16 Jan 2024, 21:46 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Ooops.... I've just accidentally deleted the "Hypnosis in Russian" thread.... Recovering it now from the backup ....
Recovered from the backup I made yesterday!
Updated plugins:

- Thanks/Like
- Thread contributors
- Profile activity
- Error viewer
New WordPress (the blog software), updated themes and plugins.