Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(27 Sep 2023, 07:19 )Anne Wrote: [ -> ]@madjackย  , do you feel any pressure now? ๐Ÿ˜

Oh yes!ย  Crazy

I shall have to dust down a few more sessions from my 'un-posted' archiveย 

That'll be hours and hours of time I don't haveย  Crayย 

Life is so unfair!ย  ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜

MJ
It turned out, that ModPagespeed decided to add a control character to the output, what screwed up JavaScript. I'm trying to fix it. Stay tuned...
Had to disable ModPagespeed. No idea what could go wrong with it. There we no changes or updates.

Meanwhile, Apache is updated (and it did not change anything).
Loos like this issue: https://github.com/apache/incubator-page...ssues/1362
But this setting: "ModPagespeedHttpCacheCompressionLevel 0" does not change anything...
Even disabling mod_deflate does not help.
OK, I'm giving up. mod-pagespeed is disabled, the cache is unmounted. Looks like everything is working.

OTOH, mod-pagespeed is dead. Since Google killed the project in 2015 and buried it under Apache incubator, there were no new releases. I'll definitely miss some excellent features, but, yeah... this is Google...
Whoa... I spent on it almost 6 hours ...
New kernel, new WordPress. The server is rebooted.
Getting this on every page and I have never used a mobile on this site.ย 

popup on right side says:ย  To view Ailexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version

Using chrome on win 10.
(16 Nov 2023, 22:02 )MstrChain Wrote: [ -> ]popup on right side says:ย  To view Ailexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version
Yes, this is a general reminder: if you click an Ali link on a mobile device, the Ali page might say: "Not allowed for your country". The only way to see suck Ali pages is to explicitly "tell" the browser to request the desktop version of the site. We had several discussions about this.

After reboot or cache clean-up, when no Ali links are loaded, this is the only message in the right-most column, what might look like an error or a leftover.