Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(12 Jul 2022, 10:04 )Vixien Wrote: [ -> ]some video posted on some page is aborted and message appears "video playback aborted due to the network error"
I've been fighting this for ages. I don't think it can be easily fixed, because of the method how MyBB streams all media files.
It's not so important. If that message occures, I can allways download video
MySQL has been upgraded.
WordPress has been upgraded to 6.0.2.
Just noticed one weird thing: the view counter is "0" for this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3741

No idea how this can happen 🤔

Meanwhile, a new MyBB version just appeared. Not many changes, mostly security fixes, nothing from the bugs I know of, but still the forum needs to be upgraded.
Kernel, PHP, MySQL, WordPress have been upgraded to the latest version.
Updated PHP and Ruffle.
The system will be moved to a new server on 2022-12-07 at 05:00:00 AM UTC. I hope, the new server will be faster!

This is the current CPU:

model name : AMD EPYC 7501 32-Core Processor
cpu MHz : 1999.999
cache size : 512 KB
(16 Nov 2022, 22:32 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The system will be moved to a new server on 2022-12-07 at 05:00:00 AM UTC
If I'm not awake at that time, most likely the cache will be stalled, new posts will appear much later and images might not be clickable - known things, but so far I haven't found a reliable automatic solution - I usually clean up all the caches manually, using MyBB admin GUI.
...almost 1 hour later, and still not being migrated ...