Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Dec 2011, 17:37 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Winner is the new IP-Adress
And this is great!!! 😉
Mmm.... suhosin PHP extension conflicts with phpmyadmin... Needs more tuning...
(06 Dec 2011, 17:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Dec 2011, 17:37 )krinlyc Wrote: [ -> ]Winner is the new IP-Adress
And this is great!!! 😉

I haven't had any issues at all since you switched.. The Site is flying!
(07 Dec 2011, 02:10 )catransvestic Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't had any issues at all since you switched.. The Site is flying!

I hope that this is going to be our new standard 😉
Thanks to Bobbi @ The Ties That Bind Me the problem with the huge amount of PHP session files has been fixed. I should've thoroughly read through all php.ini related files and change the settings to "production" or at least "default". The settings were incorrect in the original Linux package.

Fixed mail delivery last night. Those who sent me an email @likera.com got "Relaying denied" error message. The local domains were not defined properly - it works now. Please resend your mail.
Playing with QoS. If suddenly you see a white screen - this is QoS. If refreshing/reloading in 5-10sec did not help - let me know and I'll increase the maximum amount of connections per IP.
I take it the site was down during the night with the following error:

[error] child died with signal 11

No idea what could cause it.
Crashed again. Disabled counting connections per IP. Let's see if that helps.
Upgraded the blog software. Measures even better than before. Next step will be tweaking of the theme and all templates to implement all changes.

BTW, one week on Linode and I still like it. Next mile-stone will be on Jan 05, 2012 - one month.