Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(22 Oct 2012, 14:36 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]It works
Nice 😉
After some more tweaks:

cache_hits: 2418
cache_misses: 86

not bad, eh? Plus some memory is spared. Now I can say that I'm pretty much satisfied with the result.

I wonder what Google say... Still not many search hits. I think it should take a week or so.

Next steps:

o- write a wordpress plugin to show pages like http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php within WordPress
o- revisit robots.txt
o- create FAQ and About pages

Any more suggestions?
And it begin to misbehave again:

cache_hits: 851
cache_misses: 5836

dunno how to make it stop caching unnecessary bits. Yesterday it worked perfectly. And I didn't change anything related. Probably I need to delete that part of cache every time I restart Apache.

Oh... BTW... what is the current phase of the Moon?
(23 Oct 2012, 14:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]And it begin to misbehave again:

cache_hits: 851
cache_misses: 5836

dunno how to make it stop caching unnecessary bits. Yesterday it worked perfectly. And I didn't change anything related. Probably I need to delete that part of cache every time I restart Apache.

Oh... BTW... what is the current phase of the Moon?
hmmm curios... my be some spiders which do scan around?
Have a look into your apache log.... there are some very cool tools to visualise the contents ....
krinlyc
No, the thing is that yesterday no image related stuff was in the cache. At all. And I do not need it. But today it reappeared again. Probably another bug in mod_pagespeed, dunno...

And yes, spiders and rippers are cache killers. Pity that mod_qos is not compatible with mod_pagespeed and also buggy.
Aha! found! Simply disabled touching *.jpg. Looks like that worked 😉
The website hasn't been faster any time I can think back, good work!
Thanks much Strappado! Such words is exactly what I needed!!!
And here comes the page load statistics:

[attachment=6349][attachment=6350]

Not bad 😉

But more memory wouldn't hurt 😁
Looks like someone was ripping the whole site again:

[attachment=6421][attachment=6422]

The good thing is - the server survived 😉