Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The blog and forum software have been upgraded to the latest versions. As always - please let me know if anything is broken.
(04 Jul 2017, 15:02 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]The dates in "Latest Threads" and "Last Post" don't match. I think the main page is not updated.
As far as I see this is fixed by the latest upgrade (yesterday). So, as I said, it was not me breaking stuff, but a MyBB bug ;D
The pop-up windows (e.g. login, alert, etc) stopped working. No idea why. For the time being open all such links as new tabs.
(24 Nov 2017, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The pop-up windows (e.g. login, alert, etc) stopped working. No idea why. For the time being open all such links as new tabs.

Its almost like the pop-up window is being 'sent to back' and disappears behind the other forum images?

MJ
I just arrived on the forum and wasn’t still logged in, I clicked the log in button on the top of the forum and the usual dialogue box appeared but then disappeared into the background of the header, behind Ra (and what a behind!  💓 ) clicking log in only made it flash back again and then hide again.

I tried getting the site to load in mobile version but couldn’t get it to respond, in the end I spotted the black X in the uppermost right corner and thankfully this closed the hiding dialogue box, I could only log in by opening the log in link in a new window.

This was on my iPhone 7+ all up to date software.
Well there's your problem.
I still run an iPhone 2 and and an iPhone 4
With 7.0
Works for me.

Then again, there may be a small conflict between the site and your phone.
But I'm glad you solved your login issue.

Question???

Is your login problem all the time or once in a while?
the alerts dialog now opens directly under the cursor when you click the link, then goes away , so it's impossible to read alerts

Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (64-bit)

i workaround by right clicking and opening in new tab, but is nuisance
I just reported an undoub5tedly related error as 'alerts'
Yes, the alert for the reply did the same for me

Its the first time I've had this issue, but it looks like it anything that pops up, like the alerts do too.
(24 Nov 2017, 23:13 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Nov 2017, 22:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The pop-up windows (e.g. login, alert, etc) stopped working. No idea why. For the time being open all such links as new tabs.

Its almost like the pop-up window is being 'sent to back' and disappears behind the other forum images?

MJ

Happened to me last night on Android during log in proces