Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09 Aug 2019, 02:06 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]not sure if this is related, but check out my last post in the tugger thread. it's formatted strangely even though all i did was put in text with a url
You have to use MyCode, not HTML 😉
Ah... I see what you mean... Yes, this is clearly a bug. Most likely I need to reset some templates. Checking...
I think this is related: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/pull/3639#i...-480689866

More work...
OK, I think it's fixed now 😉 This is what I've done (for my reference later):

o- Removed jscripts/sceditor directory
o- Uploaded jscripts/sceditor from the 1.8.21 distribution
o- Reverted Ungrouped templates -> codebuttons template
o- Disabled/Enabled MentionMe and Quick Quote plugins
o- In jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js changed from offset.top+=el.outerHeight() to offset.top+=el.outerHeight()-170
o- Restarted php-fpm
o- Stopped Apache, removed ModPagespeed cache, started Apache
Something strange is going on with the forum... E.g. "New reply" does not work" - empty page. Weird...
Ooophhh... It's working now... It was the smilies cache... Weird...
(07 Sep 2019, 09:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Something strange is going on with the forum... E.g. "New reply" does not work" - empty page. Weird...
that explains why I could not post a new thread... now working.. thanks for fixing it
AFAIR it's not the first time when "cached something" breaks "something", and I did not change anything before. It can be seen in the error log as (just for my future reference):

Code:
<error>
        <dateline>1567846342</dateline>
        <script>inc/functions.php</script>
        <line>3336</line>
        <type>2</type>
        <friendly_type>Warning</friendly_type>
        <message>Invalid argument supplied for foreach()</message>
        <back_trace>#0  errorHandler->log_error(2, Invalid argument supplied for foreach(), inc/functions.php, 3336) called at [... mybb/inc/class_error.php:189]
#1  errorHandler->error(2, Invalid argument supplied for foreach(), inc/functions.php, 3336, Array ([bind] => message,[smilies] ...

and line 3336 is:

Code:
foreach($smilie_cache as $smilie)
Just happened again... Puzzled...
Just fixed some template issues and updated plugins. The "Thank You" one was not showing "Thanks" until I reverted the script (which was setting the style display: none;") to the previous version. Whistle if you notice that something is not working.