Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

drozeno
DROZENO High Cut Bikini Set Bikinis Women's Swimwear Sexy Swimsuit Female Biquinis Beachwear Print Suit Tie Dye Bikini Set
$35.07-63%

silicone bodysuit
2023 Sexy Triangle Zipper Shapewear Butt Lifting Silicone Lace High Back Bodyshpaer Slimming Tank Top with Adjustable Straps
$169.28

corset
Corset Tops with Straps Sexy Plus Size Gothic Vintage Overbust Corset and Bustier Burlesque Lingerie
$8.95-5%

bondage leotard
Suspenders Jumpsuit Suit Bondage Seductive SM Role Play Sexy Pajama Cow Camo printing Backless High Cut Bodysuit Women Leotard
$91.66-35%

crossdress fetish
Anime BJD Style Second Skin Tight Unisex Cosplay Costume Kigurumi Fetish Zentai Suit with Crossdresser Bresast Forms
$271.02

1d oil stockings
High Elasticity Nylon Stockings 1D Ultra Thin Transparent Underwear Oil Shiny Dots Thigh High Stockings Women Sexy Lingerie
$4.11

sexy oil bodysuit
Sexy Full Body Stockings Oil Shiny Bodysuit Women See Through Tights Nylon Transparent Pantyhose Strapless Jumpsuits Clubwear
$14.90-40%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(05 Jul 2016, 23:10 )culmor Wrote: I get one alert for being quoted and a second for you replying.
Yep 😉
I like this user name @wanna_download_CD_tray_opener 😁
The OS has been upgraded to the latest version - 16.10. As always - if something is broken, please let me know.
Does anybody experience login problems?
Nope. Went straight in just now
Hmmm... OK, good. Yesterday I had to "solve" a capture twice (for the first time in years), today @Tinker D mentioned, that "stay logged in" option does not work. And no, I did not change anything except upgrading PHP on Nov 14 (minor version). It might be something about Cookies and PHP sessions (memcached or mysql crashed or "forgot" something?)...
A possible improvement?. When an user receive a lot of new alert (people who quote you, or thank you) you receive an alert, the new alerts are at the bottom of the list, and if you don't remove the alert the new one could appear in the last page or at the top bottom. Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.
I have upgraded MyBB forum software and Automedia plugin to the latest version. Please let me know if something is broken.
(19 Nov 2016, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.

Done. But I can't test it, because I regularly delete all alerts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,253 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04