Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06 Jun 2022, 00:05 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]- webm/webp support (some core files need to be manually tweaked)
This is fixed.

Going down the list of the changed templates and updating them.

If something looks strange - Shift-Reload. Does not help - post here 😊
All templates have been updated!
All known upgrade issues have been fixed! Yeehaaa!!! Took almost two years to start with the upgrades 😬
Ah... Found one weird issue. When you upload images to a new post, there are no thumbnails. If you save the post and click "Edit" - the thumbnails appear. No idea why - the code in the templates is the same. Something is changed in the core files.
Have you noticed the empty posts in the hexcorp dronification thread? The content of one of Culmor's posts is missing but the attachments still show up while mine and yours are just missing.
(06 Jun 2022, 09:12 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]Have you noticed the empty posts in the hexcorp dronification thread?  The content of one of Culmor's posts is missing but the attachments still show up while mine and yours are just missing.

Whoa… The content is there, it’s just not being showed up…
Found parser errors in the logs. Checking….
Looks like it’s the plugin, which embeds youtube, twitter and other external content. No changes were done to that plugin, but, apparently, the logic was changed in the core files. I disabled the plugin for the time being - it needs some work anyway.
(06 Jun 2022, 10:56 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]No changes were done to that plugin, but, apparently, the logic was changed in the core files.
Found it:

Add HTML validation to postParser (https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4305)
Auto URL parsing may break HTML entities (https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4303)

Apparently, the output of the Embedder does not produce a valid HTML, what was ignored earlier. Rewriting the plugin at the moment (it's not mine, I seriously tweaked it).
As a quick fix, I installed the original video embedder - at least youtube videos are shown now.