Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

leather pencil skirt
Womens Femme Glossy Patent Leather Miniskirt Solid Color Elastic Waistband Bodycon Pencil Skirt Music Festival Rave Clubwear
$9.76-31%

bondage hood
BDSM Sex Black Pu Leather Head Bondage Hood Mask Open Eye Mouth with Erotic Couple Flirting Toys Adjustable Mask Cosplay Harness
$10.43

muziskat lingerie
MUZISKAT 2023 Hot Sale See-Through Mesh Steel Ring Gathered Hollow Package Hip Short Skirt Erotic Lingerie Onlyfans
$15.23

anal plug
Super Large Anal Plug Anal Dilator Anal Masturbation Simulated Analplug Buttplug Dilator Female Masturbators Prostate Massager
$43.97-50%

CYOMI
CYOMI Realistic Silicone Breast Forms Artificial Fake Boobs for Mastectomy Transgender Transvestite Shemale Sissy Cosplay Chest
$248.12-50%

faak
FAAK Ribbed Stainless Steel Hollow Penis Urethral Plug Ejaculation Delay Sex Toys For Men Size XXL Products Male Masturbator
$16.70-51%

stainless steel penis
Metal Penis Cock Ring Chastity Lock Cage Body Massager Couple Flirting Sex Toys for man great sex stimulation and pleasure
$11.43-44%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
Ice self-bondage lock. From 1 hour to 4 hours
from €44.60

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(05 Jul 2016, 23:10 )culmor Wrote: I get one alert for being quoted and a second for you replying.
Yep 😉
I like this user name @wanna_download_CD_tray_opener 😁
The OS has been upgraded to the latest version - 16.10. As always - if something is broken, please let me know.
Does anybody experience login problems?
Nope. Went straight in just now
Hmmm... OK, good. Yesterday I had to "solve" a capture twice (for the first time in years), today @Tinker D mentioned, that "stay logged in" option does not work. And no, I did not change anything except upgrading PHP on Nov 14 (minor version). It might be something about Cookies and PHP sessions (memcached or mysql crashed or "forgot" something?)...
A possible improvement?. When an user receive a lot of new alert (people who quote you, or thank you) you receive an alert, the new alerts are at the bottom of the list, and if you don't remove the alert the new one could appear in the last page or at the top bottom. Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.
I have upgraded MyBB forum software and Automedia plugin to the latest version. Please let me know if something is broken.
(19 Nov 2016, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.

Done. But I can't test it, because I regularly delete all alerts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,235 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04