Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
still happening  Dash2

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/newreply.php?tid=182 @12:11 UK time Girl_cry

MJ

Ps. only happens on some threads, not all... very, very puzzling
(20 Oct 2015, 12:12 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]only happens on some threads
... and only when you hit "New reply", right? Not when you browse the threads?

I wonder what else your computers have in common. Firefox 41. Win10? I can't test Win8 or Win10. I've got only one Win7 box. I'm not sure what zlibs are used by the browsers: own or the OS ones. Or what else might be shared.
When you get the garbage, what happens if you hit "Shift-Reload"? Stays the same?

I noticed, that on some pages I'm getting "undefined class" (various JavaScripts) in the WebConsole. In my case, it does not affect the page rendering.
What happens, if you add &ModPagespeed=Off at the end of the offending URL?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/newrepl...espeed=Off
All, please tell me the thread numbers you've got the problem with.

One of them is 182 (pantyhose encasement)
@madjack - please try again. I removed one feature, that did not work anyway and gave errors, but for EVERY thread. Can be unrelated, but it's always good to remove the code without sacrificing the functionality.
(20 Oct 2015, 13:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@madjack - please try again. I removed one feature, that did not work anyway and gave errors, but for EVERY thread. Can be unrelated, but it's always good to remove the code without sacrificing the functionality.

Boo-Hoo! Girl_cry  Still not working

I'm baffled

MJ

Ps. I can still post on all other threads I've tried. It's just the Pantyhose Encasement thread that seems to be playing up???????
Can you check the web-console? Tools -> Web-developer -> Web-console? Any errors, that are different from other threads? Usually you will see lots of errors, but some of them are serious (e.g. in red). Also, you can click on the "Network" tab in the web-console, check "All" at the bottom and "Shift-Reload" the page. Can you see where it chokes?
Did you try adding &ModPagespeed=Off at the end?
I've just discovered, that newreply.php?tid=182 gets ignored by Mod_PageSpeed! At least this is something VERY different!