Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I would use that function (or the right "Latest Threads" panel) the instead of checking every forum for new posts. OTOH, I do not know which method is more reliable 😉
I look for the marked arrows 😊
Just completed updating the WordPress theme (internally). There should not be any visible changes. Please let me know if something is broken.
Found very strange behaviour in the modded theme. Checking the code and reading docvumentatipn...
Reverted to the previous version. The new one skipped every second post. Weird ...
Was (actually, still am) playing with customized whitelisted web-search idea. The concept of YaCy (http://yacy.net - P2P engine) is very interesting, but the implementation, control and performance is disappointing. OTOH, it is an interesting experience and I do not give up. Next is mnoGoSearch.

I still can't solve the strange "only odd post shown" issue with the new WordPress templates/theme. Installed the latest WP3.8 and checking the 2014 theme trying to find the differences.
(15 Dec 2013, 23:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I still can't solve the strange "only odd post shown" issue with the new WordPress templates/theme.

This sounds like a javascript/css bug to me.
Have you looked at to source of the page to verify the missing posts are also missing in the source?
Yep, they are missing in the source as well. BTW, also an empty post was added 😉 Switching to the old theme - no problem.
Added an RSS to post aggregator to the blog. Usually I do not have time to check my RSS feeds, so I have an idea to use the blog as the aggregator. Lots of tweaking is needed. Also I use this opportunity to upgrade the theme step by step.
Now you can upload images in the blog comments. Let's test it thoroughly.