Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

thierry bondage
Thierry Adjustable PU Leather Erotic Thigh Cuffs Restraints Bondage Adult Sex Toys Leg Cuffs Restraints Sex Bondage SM Toys
$87.12

transparent bodysuit
Men Leotard Bodysuit Sexy Breath Fishnet Mesh Transparent Bodysuits Pouch Slimming Underwear Hollow Gay Jockstrap Nightclub
$56.16-66%

anal
Taser Electric Shock Sex Product,SM Electro Anal Plug Nipple Clamp Cock Ring Penis Plug,Bdsm Powerbox,50 Style E-stim Accessorry
$2.26

zlatameer
Natural Latex Rubber Women Men Sexy Black And Red Socks With Lace Seamed Handmade S-LA058
$28.88-14%

Ftshist
Ftshist Shiny Faux Leather Garter Belt Patent Leather Suspenders High Waist Gloss Color Metal Buckle Six Claws Classic Style
$36.28-28%

bondage corset
Bondage Full Sexy Pink Body Harness Set for Women Chain Garter Harness Chest Bra Goth Erotic Rave Dance Cosplay Wear
$32.23-30%

FRRK
FRRK Small Male Chastity Cock Cage Device with Metal Urethral Plug Tube for Couple Adutls Games Lock Him Up Penis Rings Sex Toys
$14.98-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(05 Jul 2016, 23:10 )culmor Wrote: I get one alert for being quoted and a second for you replying.
Yep 😉
I like this user name @wanna_download_CD_tray_opener 😁
The OS has been upgraded to the latest version - 16.10. As always - if something is broken, please let me know.
Does anybody experience login problems?
Nope. Went straight in just now
Hmmm... OK, good. Yesterday I had to "solve" a capture twice (for the first time in years), today @Tinker D mentioned, that "stay logged in" option does not work. And no, I did not change anything except upgrading PHP on Nov 14 (minor version). It might be something about Cookies and PHP sessions (memcached or mysql crashed or "forgot" something?)...
A possible improvement?. When an user receive a lot of new alert (people who quote you, or thank you) you receive an alert, the new alerts are at the bottom of the list, and if you don't remove the alert the new one could appear in the last page or at the top bottom. Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.
I have upgraded MyBB forum software and Automedia plugin to the latest version. Please let me know if something is broken.
(19 Nov 2016, 17:18 )Like Ra Wrote:
(19 Nov 2016, 06:22 )madboyevil Wrote: Maybe the best thing would be to show them from new to last in my opinion?
Good idea. I will have a look at how the plugin is written, most likely it's just a matter of a simple SQL tweak.

Done. But I can't test it, because I regularly delete all alerts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,245 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04