Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nothing in the logs... Disabling plugins one by one... Can you guys try again?
(06 Aug 2021, 23:20 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Nothing in the logs... Disabling plugins one by one... Can you guys try again?
😟 Still the same result.

Maybe I'm aeady logged in and I somehow bugged the system. Is it possible to force logout my user?
(07 Aug 2021, 07:30 )RedEmeraldKitsune Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to force logout my user?
Done! Any changes?
Those, who can not login or post: can you try:

o- smartphone browsers
o- Edge

So far, two security plugins were disabled, but it did not change anything.

Meanwhile, I'm starting updating outdated forum plugins.
(08 Aug 2021, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Those, who can not login or post: can you try:

o- smartphone browsers
o- Edge

o- and clear all cookies, cache and data for likera.com, www.likera.com and anything related to likera.com
(08 Aug 2021, 00:23 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile, I'm starting updating outdated forum plugins.
All plugins, that have new "official" versions, have been updated.
Soo... Now we have three guys with exactly the same problem - can't login. I'm checking the database directly - I wonder if something is stuck there.

This is the description:

o- Windows
o- Any browser
o- Not possible to login even if the password is correct
o- Browsers "complain" (in the web-developers mode) about the plugin/base directory
o- Mobile access from the same IP-address works
Just disabled another plugin showing SQL errors (case for the developers logged). Can you guys test again, please?
To all of you (with the login issue) I sent the credentials of a test account - to make sure that it's not something related to the account.
And please, please try to login from a different computer or smartphone to both your usual and the test account.
Solved! It was BitLocker! Thanks much @BoundWolf!