Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@madjack - any luck?
(01 Apr 2018, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@madjack - any luck?

Yeeeeeaahhhh! Fixed!!

Well done @likera another brilliant debugging  😁

MJ
And my fix is included in the next MyBB release 😉
Quote: More scary latex Nuns to inspire @culmor
Hmm, I'm more worried that I go away for three days and the site forgets who I am. It'll be Ra fiddling with his bits again I imagine 😉
He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out 😊
(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'm more worried that I go away for three days
How can you go away for so long?
(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]the site forgets who I am.
But I hope it still recognizes your password? 😉

Check if you use HTTP or HTTPS. After SO MANY DAYS AWAY you (or your browser) might forget to use the proper protocol. Always use HTTPS.

(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]It'll be Ra fiddling with his bits again I imagine
You have a luxuriant imagination 😁

(13 Apr 2018, 18:57 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out
You said, that the page is "messed up", can you make a screenshot?

Currently there are three problems with alerts:

1- The position of the window is not calculated automatically.
2- The window is not properly placed over other elements, so the whole page shift several pixel to the right.
3- The pop-up is not scrollable.

As I mentioned many times earlier, there is a universal workaround - go to "User CP" (top left), click on "View Alerts" (vertical menu on the left).
Quote:3- The pop-up is not scrollable.
That's the problem I have.
Quote:How can you go away for so long?

Culmor by name, Culmor by nature...
I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...
(13 Apr 2018, 21:34 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:How can you go away for so long?

Culmor by name, Culmor by nature...
I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...

Ahhh, the joys of 'not spots' - my favourite places to escape to.

MJ
(13 Apr 2018, 21:34 )culmor Wrote: [ -> ]I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...
Arrghhh... I wish, but have to wait till summer... Barely alive, to be honest... For how long can you work 12 hours a day and sleep 5 hours a night?