Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(13 Nov 2014, 10:59 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Aha, so the standard PHP upload will most likely not work. Two options here: something like Dropbox or FTP to this site (needs to be setup).

So the last XTube postings seem to been ok and therefore I must suspect that the issue was with my sub-tittles or the credits at the end.

Their site objects to the words like 'helpless', 'forced' and similar for some reason (I can guess why, but just look at the site contents!!!!)

More likely is the fact I added a www.likera.com line right at the end - that may have been the deal-breaker as they have this in their TOR:
You are not allowed to advertise commercial websites that offer live webcam streams, under any circumstances, but you MAY mention your own profiles, homepages and wish lists in connection with the Website. For greater certainty and despite the preceding sentence, you are not allowed to promote your personal website, any competing websites, and/or other services with the intent to draw users of the Website away from the Website.

it is possible they classed it as promoting this website?

Whatever it was all seems ok now.

MJ
OK, at least one issue is solved 😉
Made the first iteration of the new design. Still do not like it, but at least it looks better on mobile devices.
Its interesting, keep going!
Second iteration. But I haven't touched the forum design yet.

Please let me know what you think. At least about the "general direction".
Getting better 😉
Third iteration. Slowly getting there.
I'm pretty much done with the external design of the blog. Please let me know if there are bugs anywhere.

Do not forget to Shift-Reload!
Now the forum part. First iteration 😉
center title more? I mean site title and the stuff below it?