Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@madjack, @herrpee

Could you please check this page again (with normal settings - 10 posts per page)?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...nt?page=11

From my point of view it should work correctly now.
Just completed reading a tutorial on the responsive web-design. Whooh.... I think I made some good steps to improve the "resizability", to make the whole site properly responsible, almost everything needs to be rewritten 😁

The good thing about CSS3 (and HTML5) is that I can replace PHP code with HTML/CSS with a much simpler yet better result.
Maybe something related to CSS about the loading bar when uploading multiple files with "AJAX" (without reloading the page) I'm having this issue:
[attachment=17603]

But it's only on the textarea section, because I scrolled down and it works great (that happens before but I always forgot to mention it)
[attachment=17604]

Nothing serious (maybe just changing the z-index to higher could work) but you are the expert Like Ra. 
Thanks for all the work you've done, the blog looks bigger with all the changes  😯k:
(18 Jan 2016, 05:07 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]maybe just changing the z-index to higher could work
Looks like setting z-index to 99 helped 😉

Also fixed the "jumping buttons" when you hover over the "Select files" button.

Do not forget to Shift-Reload to refresh the cached CSS files.
(19 Jan 2016, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Also fixed the "jumping buttons" when you hover over the "Select files" button.
I didn't know about that issue. 

Another "problem" I think it's the edit button the options after you click edit on a previous post appear way to down from the bottom (the first time I don't know if the button was working)
[attachment=17679]

I don't know what could be causing that.
Yes, I know about this prib and it's in my todo list:

(04 Jan 2016, 19:13 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]o- The "Edit" menu appears 70 pixels lower, than it should (bug)

I have no idea why it's happening. I played with CSS, but apparently the position is calculated by JS. IT used to be a plugin, but now a part of MyBBv1.8 core. I do not even know which script it's a part of. Or even if it's a part of jQuery.

Will run grep on all MyBB files searching for "popupmenu" 😁
I have no idea why the <div> position is calculated wrongly, but I made a "brute force change" in jquery.plugin.min.js from:

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight()

to

if(a.top-=140

Please Sfift-Reload and let me know if it works in diff browsers 😉
(20 Jan 2016, 15:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I have no idea why the <div> position is calculated wrongly, but I made a "brute force change" in jquery.plugin.min.js from:

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight()

to

if(a.top-=140

Please Sfift-Reload and let me know if it works in diff browsers 😉

tested and works for me! 😁

Many thanks

MJ
Great! Now what about this one?

(17 Jan 2016, 14:58 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@madjack, @herrpee

Could you please check this page again (with normal settings - 10 posts per page)?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...nt?page=11

From my point of view it should work correctly now.
From my point of view it works too 😁