Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's it, looking good again! Thanks LikeRa!
Will have a look at the list of open MyBB issues and log a new one if it does not exist yet. It's getting "a bit" annoying ...
The issue is known and not fixed yet: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3793
Just deleted ~7,000 abandoned and SPAM accounts with zero posts. Half of the user base.
Reasons: security of the site, security of the currently and used-to-be registered users, SPAM protection, performance, availability of user names.
Criteria: zero posts, last active date (5+ years ago), SPAMmy signatures and websites, last active date = registration date.
Did that help or just created more space and did it also remove some of that crap programs running in the background?
(05 Feb 2020, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]Did that help
It helped to achieve this:
(04 Feb 2020, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Reasons: security of the site, security of the currently and used-to-be registered users, SPAM protection, performance, availability of user names.
(05 Feb 2020, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]just created more space
Yep, the user database is 50% from what it was before.
(05 Feb 2020, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]that crap programs running in the background?
I hope I removed all crap programs ages ago 😊
(24 Jan 2020, 02:17 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]I haven't touched the blog software - now I can't login... 😲
The Blog is currently off-line. I'm trying to fix the error above - nothing works so far...

There might be some glitches in the forums as well, because I might reload PHP and Apache processes.
Yea, I just tried the blog just now. Mobile just give pictures, but switch to desktop and just a blank white screen. Nothing.
Have to the back button just to get out of it.

Bad link transfer? Or maybe server error.
WSOP. No idea why. No errors. Nothing. Just White Screen Of Death....

Switched to the default theme, disabled all plugins, replaced all files with the freshly downloaded ones. Time to reboot the server to clean up all caches. Then reset the forum caches manually. I hate this ... Aeady took hours...
Server rebooted, the blog is back with the default theme, but I still can't login. I'm out of ideas ...

It's clearly related to the cookies, though.