Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
WordPress is updated.
New PHP.
Bug report:
Using Firefox on Android, opening streams home page will cause Firefox to report an error around 80% of the time
I can recover by refreshing the page.

This didn't happen when you first moved to your new environment and all sections were links.
I suspect it started when you changed the mobile mode to auto expand the top Ali express shopping section like it does when viewed from the desktop.
(08 Sep 2023, 08:34 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]opening streams home page will cause Firefox to report an error around 80% of the time
What for error is it? Looks OK on my Android. Does it happen when you go to this link: https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/...aggregator ? Or when you click on a particular stream, e.g. Tumblr or Deviantart?
It's when I click streams link at the top of the forums page.
https://www.likera.com/blog/wp/archives/...aggregator

Then I can press restore tabs and it starts working again.
I'd send a screen grab but apparently I Firefox won't let you do that from the private browsing window
But what for error is it?
(09 Sep 2023, 10:02 )egregious Wrote: [ -> ]Firefox won't let you do that from the private browsing window
Tried the incognito mode in Firefox and Chrome - everything is working fine.

Is anybody experiencing any errors with the Streams?
Ok, it says 'sorry Firefox can't load this page'
And a tickbox at the bottom saying send crash report to Mozilla followed by 2 buttons to either close page or restore tab.
Restoring tab will successfully reload the page.

Might just be my phone, so if nobody else has the problem you don't have to worry about it. Needs of the many & all that๐Ÿ˜ƒ
o- Added subforums for @madjack's and @Anne's threads
o- Moved all corresponding posts to the new subforums
o- Changed subforum templates for better structure and visibility
o- Made a backup
o- Created a snapshot
o- New kernel is installed
o- The server is rebooted
o- The forum cache is recreated
@madjack , do you feel any pressure now? ๐Ÿ˜