Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(08 Dec 2016, 14:48 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]".wrapper" includes max-width: 1500px;
I set it to 3500 - but there was almost no change. It still shows 1500, because of the caching.
(08 Dec 2016, 14:48 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Removing the 'max-width'-attribute does the trick in Google Chrome
I tried that in firefox - no changes πŸ˜•
Changing it in Firefox-Dev-Tools works.

However the CSS seems to be cached on the server. I get 1500px even if hard reloaded...

The URL of the CSS in question is:

https://www.likera.com/A.menu-style.css+...aU1e_4.css

Hope this helps...
(08 Dec 2016, 15:01 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]Changing it in Firefox-Dev-Tools works.
????

I tried that on several OSes and using several firefox versions. Weird...

(08 Dec 2016, 15:01 )jtr765 Wrote: [ -> ]However the CSS seems to be cached on the server. I get 1500px even if hard reloaded...
Yes, it's cached. Just cleared the cache and restarted Apache. Please try again.

Just in case, you can use ?ModPagespeed=Off parameter to avoid Pagespeed processing and caching. The load time will be higher, though πŸ˜‰
Works. Both Firefox and Chrome
Just upgraded from PHP 7.0 to PHP 7.1. Everything seems to be working, but please keep an eye on the site behaviour πŸ˜‰
The chatbot is broken, but it's not "in production" anyway. But troubleshooting further and working with the developers...
I've fixed it. Miyuki is working now! πŸ˜‰
(24 Nov 2016, 05:06 )madboyevil Wrote: [ -> ]
(23 Nov 2016, 11:36 )LikeΒ Ra Wrote: [ -> ]There are two queries but 'ORDER BY a.id DESC' is in both. I wonder if the old file was cached - just restarted fpm-php. Can you check again?

Sadly is still the same, the new ones are at the bottom.

The "ORDER" does not make any influence.... Next step is to directly run the SQL query in, say, phpMyAdmin, and check the result. Then continue with the PHP, possibly there is a "sort" somewhere...
WordPress has been upgraded to 4.7 (I did notice a different behaviour, but only in the admin area so far)
(10 Dec 2016, 23:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]The "ORDER" does not make any influence.... Next step is to directly run the SQL query in, say, phpMyAdmin, and check the result. Then continue with the PHP, possibly there is a "sort" somewhere...
Hope you can find the solution, and post it here, I'm curious of what could possibly be the problem