Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Finally got the completed session list updated - http://www.likera.com/sb/real.php I think I added all contributed self-bondage session for the last half a year.
Finally I found a plugin that can track ToDo tasks and bugs. Have a look here: http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/todolist.php There is no "official" link published yet.
Ok.... so this may be all my own fault, but.....

I can't upload images to for my latest self-bondage posting  nor can I delete it to start over again (error message about permission or using a bad link?). I've tried using edit but still no luck

help?

MJ
Strange, it works for me. Just uploaded one random picture and saved. Can you try again?
(28 May 2015, 12:43 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Strange, it works for me. Just uploaded one random picture and saved. Can you try again?

Hmm... now works for me too! Even though I think I did the same things that failed before. 🤔

Is there a limit to the total file size in the uploading tool? (it's the only area that I may have changed - I only risked 4-5 files at a time)

It may also be my Laptop - I can feel a full rebuild coming on as the bug that's affecting the CPU usage is getting much worse... I will start my back-up now.

To paraphrase a well know Antarctic explorer - I'm just about to re-format my PC, I may be some time. (Gulp! Cray )

MJ
(28 May 2015, 14:11 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Is there a limit to the total file size in the uploading tool? (it's the only area that I may have changed - I only risked 4-5 files at a time)
Yes, this is a possible problem. The max JPG size is set to 8MB, if you upload several files at once with the multiple upload tool, they all count together. So, uploading 5 2MB files will fail. I suggest to upload in portions and save in between.

(28 May 2015, 14:11 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]It may also be my Laptop - I can feel a full rebuild coming on as the bug that's affecting the CPU usage is getting much worse... I will start my back-up now.
I hope it will be Linux this time 😉
Hi Ra

More posting woes 😟

Possibly this is linked into my personal laptop issues (still going through the rebuild, waiting for new back-up drive as capacity on current tone is full and I don't want to lose any images), but I'm having problems seeing the images I've included in my last posting 
I can see them in preview mode ok, but not when posted.... 🤔

If everyone else can see them ok then I know it's me, but can you check?

Thanks

MJ
Interesting indeed. It can be related to the preparser cache. This time I added all attached images to the end of the post and saved - the thumbnails appeared. Then removed the added images and saved again.
Incidentally Ra, do you know the site was down yesterday owing to a server capacity problem?
Thanks for fixing it Ra, we'd (I'd!) be lost without you 😁

Yesterday I had the same experience as Culmor;  no access due to server capacity 😟

MJ