Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(24 Aug 2018, 14:44 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(24 Aug 2018, 14:29 )tightslip00 Wrote: [ -> ]Adding text to a post seems to be hit or miss.
Do you mean editing an existing post? E.g. Edit -> Quick Edit?

No, it was happening with a new post.
Okay, hoping you can see that it drops my message text when adding an attachment or just replying. I’m able to co e back and add some text to an existing reply.
let's add an attachment...

[attachment=30975]

Hm.. works for me...
(24 Aug 2018, 17:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]let's add an attachment...

Hm.. works for me...

Whoa, “works” for me too! 😊

It seems to be working now. I was able to post a note about eBay items.
Looks like it has finally happened! You can upload several files using the standard button: Attachments  -> Browse -> Add attachment!

If it works for everybody I will disable the colourful "multiple attachment plugin" (Select File -> Upload), because it's buggy and several years ago caused a havoc...
If you see lots of unread posts, click "Mark All Forums Read" at the bottom.
Looks like I've fixed the misplacement of the quick edit popup menu. I did not check the result in all browsers, so please let me know if it works for you. If you click on the "Edit" button, the popup menu should appear not far from the "Edit" button.

Just for the record and my future reference. In file jscripts/jquery.plugins.min.js I change the string

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight(),

to

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight()-170,

Since the file is minimized, it's just one huge line.
Did you notice, that in your User CP (https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/usercp.php) you can see your most "Thanked" post?
The private message quota has been increased from 200 to 400.
Hi Ra

Seem to be some glitches using the 'edit' and 'quote' features on the forum.

In both cases I find that either the edit isn't working at all (I can't change what I want to) or else the quoted text appears but all the comments I've added do not appear (and I have to edit... which then leaves me with the issues with editing)

Not sure what's gone wrong - only noticed it this week.

MJ