Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can you get into the Edit mode at all? Quick, Full or Both? Can you see the Edit -> Quick/Full menu?

Usual suggestion - Shift Reload (Shift - Ctrl - R) to renew the cache. And I've just deleted the cache on the server.
(08 Sep 2018, 09:22 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Can you get into the Edit mode at all? Quick, Full or Both? Can you see the Edit -> Quick/Full menu?

Usual suggestion - Shift Reload (Shift - Ctrl - R) to renew the cache. And I've just deleted the cache on the server.

Yes - edit options are all there and it all appears ok until I post... then either everything has gone or sometimes its just my last edit that is lost

MJ

Ps. this reply and edit seem to have worked
(08 Sep 2018, 22:46 )madjack Wrote: [ -> ]Ps. this reply and edit seem to have worked

and the quote works too

I think you might have fixed it with the cache refresh

MJ
Goooooooooooooooooood!!!! 😉

Interestingly, everything was working fine for me. Just in case, if you want to try to bypass the site caching add &ModPagespeed=Off to the URL. But most important - try to Shift-Reload first, that will renew the local cache.
Hmmmm….. more odd problems with replying to forum posts.

I had to try 3 times to post a reply (no quotes this time, just a simple 'new reply') - each attempt resulted in an error message saying I'd not entered anything and deleted my text.

I overcame it by going to 'preview' first and then 'post reply;

Very, very strange

MJ
What browser are you using and on what device? Recently I noticed some weird behaviour of the mobile version of the blog on an iPhone.
Is JavaScript enabled?
Do you have any adblockers that might block legit AJAX scripts?
Can you try to reply to this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...espeed=Off
(11 Sep 2018, 14:50 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Is JavaScript enabled?
Do you have any adblockers that might block legit AJAX scripts?
Can you try to reply to this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...espeed=Off

I'm using Edge, JavaScript is enabled, no oversensitive adblockers that I can spot and can reply to the test thread with no problems.

Whatever is happening is intermittent - sometimes everything is fine, sometimes I get lots of issues.

Most odd

MJ
Something I just noticed.

When I’m looking at the forum, I’m seeing bold and non-bold posts on the right hand side on my mobile.
A few weeks ago, any thread that has a new posting that I have not looked at or clicked on was in bold print. AFTER I clicked on the selected thread, it would go to non-bold .
Now, it seems to be a mess.
Anyone else noticed this?
This is what I see:

[attachment=31448]