Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Half Face Slave Mask with Gag Ball Muzzle BDSM Bondage Restraint Fetish Mouth Gag Hood Sex Toys for Couples Adult Games Pet Play
$25.40-30%

gjhond
Anal Plug Hollowed Stainless Steel Enemator Anus Expander Masturbation Cleaning Anal Dilattor Adult Sex Toys HH39
$361.79-50%

latex bondage
Women Sexy PVC Patent leather Latex Dress Black Lace Shiny PVC Catsuit Erotic Bondage Dress Clubwear Costume Micro Mini Fetish
$7.25

transparent dress
Sexy Lingerie Suspender Oily Glossy Transparent Backless Mini Dress High Elasticity Nightwear Sleepdress Babydolls For Women
$52.39

ballet high heels
1Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Corrector Straightener Foot Care Tool
$2.04-51%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 90Cm Long Women Boots Streched High Heel Stilettos Invisible Platform Open Back Crotch Thigh Boot Custom Fetish Shoes
$325.49-26%

transparent swimsuit
bikini sexy Camisole transparent Tight fitting Student Sun bath swimwear women one piece swimsuit women
$21.18-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

House of self-bondage
House of self-bondage
From €450 per week

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Lockable fursuits?
Hi. Who here has ever been locked inside a fursuit? Any pics or vids?

I'm looking for something like this:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ge6npt5V0M4

The fursuit shown in this video is made by Dombrus. Midori is another maker of these kinds of "plush" fursuits. Thanks!

Maybe with gags or blindfolds? Those would make everything better!

https://mobile.

Source: twitter.com/PineReese/status/1291767643716771840
There was a cartoon strip that something similar to being locked into a fur suit.
I have a fursuit, wonder if I can make it lockable.
(01 Oct 2022, 09:08 )Tinker D Wrote: There was a cartoon strip that something similar to being locked into a fur suit.
I have a fursuit, wonder if I can make it lockable.

I'm too poor to have any fursuit, let alone a locked one!
I got mine off eBay for about $250.00.
A female Squirrel suit.
Of course they cost more this time around.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
 12658C95-E846-417D-A00F-95F6DACBD2C8.png     DE828DF1-893F-481F-92EB-51DB26E5D2C5.png   
(02 Oct 2022, 16:01 )Tinker D Wrote: A female Squirrel suit.
Is it you inside?

Very naughty look 😋
Sorry, no.
The suit is oversized and needs to be taken in.
But, I’m working on making the head into a lockable gag.
But what I can tell you, you will have a very, VERY hard time un zipping with the gloves attached.
Ok, I have an idea to make a locking headpiece for a furry.

Trying to remove the back cover of a 42 inch flat tv, there are a series of plastic locking tabs that keeps the back of the flat screen in place.
So, with that in mind, make a plastic form of your head using that plastic homemade vacuum bed to make the head peace. Add locking tabs and after you glue the mouth gag in place, glue the locking headpiece into the furry mask and fill the remaining space with expanding foam from your local hardware store.
So, all you need to do now is to split the headpiece in half and your ready to go.
To put this on, you need to put on your furry suit, zip it up and place the front of the furry head, gag in place and press the back of the headpiece and press.
The series of very load clicks will tell you that you are now locked into the furry suit with no chance of escaping without help.

That’s what I came up with.
(06 Oct 2022, 16:46 )Tinker D Wrote: Ok, I have an idea to make a locking headpiece for a furry.

Trying to remove the back cover of a 42 inch flat tv, there are a series of plastic locking tabs that keeps the back of the flat screen in place.
So, with that in mind, make a plastic form of your head using that plastic homemade vacuum bed to make the head peace. Add locking tabs and after you glue the mouth gag in place, glue the locking headpiece into the furry mask and fill the remaining space with expanding foam from your local hardware store.
So, all you need to do now is to split the headpiece in half and your ready to go.
To put this on, you need to put on your furry suit, zip it up and place the front of the furry head, gag in place and press the back of the headpiece and press.
The series of very load clicks will tell you that you are now locked into the furry suit with no chance of escaping without help.

That’s what I came up with

you are talking about the moulded plastic clips that engage in the other half of the caseing?Like you find on nearly everything electronic these days?
Few screws to hols it tight, but everything else is pressure latches??
Yes.
Those little tabs are a bitch to pop off.
Even harder with furry gloves on.

Or, you can use Velcro strips to keep it in place and a leather strap locked around the neck.
https://mobile.

Source: twitter.com/lomehenge/status/1225311505677090816

Love this scenario 😉

(Also happy Locktober for all of you who observe it)

Contributors: Charizardmewtwo (4) , Like Ra (1) , ltxrob (1) , Tinker D (6)