Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sex toy vibrator
10 Speed Silicone Innovative G-spot Vibrator Rechargeable Tongue Massage Vibrating Quiet Clitoris Stimulator Sex Toys for Women
$67.54

masturbator
Strapon Finger Sleeve Vibrators For Women Clitoris Stimulator Vaginal Licks Anal Plug Female Masturbator Sex Toys Couples Erotic
$4.13

inlzdz
Kids Girls Ballet Dance Leotard Figure Ice Skating Gymnastic Leotard Dancewear Rhinestones Mesh Bodysuit with Hair Band
$179.18-42%

corset
Women Corset Belt Fashion Vintage PU Leather Gothic Sexy Belt High Quality Bustier Slimming Waist Corset Black Wide Belt VB0001
$9.43-27%

SXXY
SXXY Reusable Liquid Silicone Realistic Penis Sleeve With Open-ended Design Glans Soft Sex Toys For Men Delay Ejaculation
$71.39-61%

crossdresser silicone mask
(M12 HATHAWAY)'Dreammask' DMS Crossdressing Full Head And Neck Version Cosplay Kigurumi Male To Female Silicone Mask Drag Queen
$627.99-25%

Leosoxs lingerie
T Shirt 100% Cotton White Vtg Pinup Girl 50's Magazine Ad Retro Lingerie Chase
$139.15-39%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(12 Jul 2022, 10:04 )Vixien Wrote: some video posted on some page is aborted and message appears "video playback aborted due to the network error"
I've been fighting this for ages. I don't think it can be easily fixed, because of the method how MyBB streams all media files.
It's not so important. If that message occures, I can allways download video

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

MySQL has been upgraded.
WordPress has been upgraded to 6.0.2.
Just noticed one weird thing: the view counter is "0" for this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/showth...p?tid=3741

No idea how this can happen 🤔

Meanwhile, a new MyBB version just appeared. Not many changes, mostly security fixes, nothing from the bugs I know of, but still the forum needs to be upgraded.
Kernel, PHP, MySQL, WordPress have been upgraded to the latest version.
Updated PHP and Ruffle.
The system will be moved to a new server on 2022-12-07 at 05:00:00 AM UTC. I hope, the new server will be faster!

This is the current CPU:

model name : AMD EPYC 7501 32-Core Processor
cpu MHz : 1999.999
cache size : 512 KB
(16 Nov 2022, 22:32 )Like Ra Wrote: The system will be moved to a new server on 2022-12-07 at 05:00:00 AM UTC
If I'm not awake at that time, most likely the cache will be stalled, new posts will appear much later and images might not be clickable - known things, but so far I haven't found a reliable automatic solution - I usually clean up all the caches manually, using MyBB admin GUI.
...almost 1 hour later, and still not being migrated ...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,257 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04