Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

LZCMsoft
LZCMsoft Gray Leggings Women High Waisted Gymnastics Leggings Dance Pants Lycra Spandex Skinny Pants Girls Workout Bottoms
$19.34-29%

zentai
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$197.47

Ftshist
Ftshist Lacquered Leather Panties Shiny Solid color Fetish Underwear Removable Metal Garters Women Briefs Crossdress Lingerie
$32.65-18%

sissy femboy
Sissy Femboy Graphic Design Cute Sexy Slim Crop Top Women's Fitness Tank Tops Customizable Humorous Flirtation Camisole
$6.05-15%

pantyhose bodysuit
Mens Sissy See-through Crotchless Full Body Pantyhose Stockings Bodystocking Gay Male Underwear Hot Exotic Bodysuit Man Lingerie
$4.57

darlingaga
Darlingaga Fashion Skinny Black Stripe Naked Sexy Bodysuit Long Sleeve Summer Women's Bodies See-Through Party One Piece Outfits
$20.45-50%

leather pencil skirt
Leather Skirt Back Split Women Sexy Bodycon Pencil Skirt Sexy Office Lady Pencil Package Skirts High Waist Summer Long Skirt
$5.70

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I wonder ... Do we need Cloudflare support? The free tier? I don't think the forum images will be served from their CDN, though, because they are password protected.
Uploading images fixed! It was a stale cache after the kernel/PHP update last night.
If I have time, I will upgrade the operating system tonight. If the site is not responding - check my twitter: https://twitter.com/like_ra
The operating system has been upgraded! Looks good so far!
(23 May 2022, 22:12 )Like Ra Wrote: Going to experiment with the viewport settings - you might see a broken design on some devices.
AAaaaaaand it paid off!!! The high First Input Delay has finally disappeared for mobile users!!!!!

Screenshot_20220630_225727_google_FID_stat.png   

Apparently, it took Google a month to collect the user experience statistics, but here we go - the tweaks do work!
quick question... external links always used to open in new tabs by default... now it wipes out the forum, so I have to remember to go "back"
is this something that changed in a recent update tweak?
Same here !

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

(06 Jul 2022, 07:59 )ltxrob Wrote: is this something that changed in a recent update tweak?
Most likely yes ("target=_blank" disappeared?). The quick fix is to open links in new tabs. If it's an inconvenience, I'll try to fix it 😇😋
Here's an interesting article about opening pages in separate windows/tabs: https://css-tricks.com/use-target_blank/

Anyway, added both target="_blank" and rel="noopener"
On my side, even on Android 7 and 10, it's working. Sometimes, some video posted on some page is aborted and message apears "video playback aborted due to the network error". Not related with my local internet speed

Слава Україні

"We who have seen war, will never stop seeing it. In the silence of the night, we will always hear the screams. So this is our story, for we were soldiers once, and young."

Joe Galloway

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,258 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04