Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

jialuowei
20CM Suede Sexy Hate Day High Boots Round Toe Pole Dance High Heels Nightclub Model Catwalk Platform Shoes
$851.24-31%

latex one piece
Sexy Womens One-piece Bodysuit Underwear Patent Leather Open Cup Crotchless Catsuit Glossy Wet Look Long Sleeve Leotard Jumpsuit
$176.73-30%

oil shiny bodycon
3D Oil Shine Full Encased Bodyhose Sexy Shiny Five Fingers Toes Bodystocking One Piece Sexy Tights Bodysuit Bodycon Jumpsuit F58
$32.28-35%

vac-u-lock machine
FREDORCH 27 Types Noiseless Premium Sex machine Attachment VAC-U-Lock Dildos Suction Cup Sex Love machine for woman Sex products
$13.61-29%

arm binder
BDSM Bondage Arm Binder,Behind Back Straight Jacket,Leather Armbinder Restraint Slave Lockable Glove With Zipper SM Sex Game Toy
$137.07

chastity 2021
2021 New Metal HT-V4 Male Chastity Device Set Stainless Steel Cage Penis Rings Belt Fetish Sex product For Men
$70.20-20%

anime bondage
BDSM Leather Cross Eye Mask with Adjustable Bondage Harness Metal Buckle for Fetish Creative Anime Rock Party Cosplay Sex Toys
$84.64-49%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
A small layout glitch on my iPhone 6, currently running  iOS 8.2
 image.jpg   
(15 Apr 2015, 08:02 )madjack Wrote: the 'view counter' isn't working
There is a so called: "Delayed counter update", but apparently it's not working. After I switched to "immediately update" the counter begins to increase from "1". Need to check how the "delayed" version works.
(15 Apr 2015, 10:15 )FagMan Wrote: A small layout glitch on my iPhone
This is a huge design flaw I've been trying to resolve since yesterday. It works as expected in desktop firefox, but it's screwed up in all mobile browsers and IE. Currently tweaking CSS and trying to understand how the new structure works...
(15 Apr 2015, 10:15 )FagMan Wrote: small layout glitch on my iPhone 6
OK, this one is fixed 😉
A new bug as of today - the "View New Posts" and "View Today's Posts" no longer work. The browser address changes to http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/search....s&sid=0494... (a long random string that's different each time), but the page is entirely blank. Out of curiosity, I also checked the Buddy List link, and that now does nothing (the link shows the same page it's on currently, but it doesn't perform any action at all when clicked). Using Firefox 37.0.1 on OSX.
Looks like it was the plugin that should show the amount of new posts per thread. Disabled.
Those who could not register - please try again. I have replaced the broken MyBB image verification with the Google one. Tested - works 😉
To be solved/fixed:

o- AutoMedia still does not work - YouTube links are not automatically recognized.
o- No additional smilies can be chosen
o- No images in the "post icon" section of the Editor (probably not needed....)
o- Empty Forum and Date fields in the "Latest threads" (works fine in Portal)
The result of the performance and design tuning efforts (by http://gtmetrix.com 😉 )

gtmetrics-20150417.png   
I can't see the 'liked by ' tags now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,238 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04