Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 20Cm Invisible Wedge High Heels Boots Women Glossy Crotch Thigh High Boot Unisex Style Back Zipper Custom Wide Slim Calf
$343.64-32%

prostate stimulation
Stainless Steel Anal Plug Intimate Things Anal Dilator Prostate Massager Metal Butt Plug Clitoral Massager G-spot Stimulator 18+
$8.47

latex tights
Sexy Pantyhose Black Tight Fishnet Stockings No Crotch High Waisted Fashion Daily Wear Sexy Tights Lingerie Long Stockings
$7.02-50%

gaff men
Sexy Men Sissy Briefs Lace Sponge Pad Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong Hollow Shapping Underwear
$57.48-59%

wetlook
Wetlook Stockings Mens Anti-skid Soft Elasticity Patent Leather Thigh High Footed Stockings Clubwear Costume Cosplay Accessory
$19.43-32%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Heels Faux Suede Pumps Stiletto High Heels Party Ladies Sandals 4 Seasons Salto Alto Shoes Woman Size 43 44 47
$96.53-37%

leohex
LEOHEX Satin glossy One Piece Swimwear Silky Shiny Bathing Suits High Elasticity Bodysuit swimsuit DROZENO Bathing Swimming Suit
$95.46-65%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(19 Apr 2015, 04:12 )culmor Wrote: I can't see the 'liked by ' tags now?
What do you mean? Under your post I see the following:

likes.png   
No, I don't see a 'like' on that post.

no like.jpg   
Interesting... Can you :"Shift-Reload" the page to get rid of the cached style-sheets and scripts? Checking on other computers....
BTW, can you see likes given to posts made by others? For example, if you "Like" a post can you see your "Like"?
I've tried 'Ctrl' and 'F5' which is the way I usually force a re-load, but it's made no difference. I've just 'liked' your last post but can't see that either.

still no like.jpg   
Well, this is weird... I've tried Firefox (various platforms), Explorer, logged in and logged out, does not matter - I see all likes. I wonder if you have an AdBlocker, with a filter that blocks facebook-like Likes, but I doubt it...

Just curious... If you check the source of the page, can you see something like:

Code:
<div style="" id="tyl_18478">

<div class="post_controls tyllist_classic ">
<span id="tyl_title_18478" style=""><strong>The following 1 user Likes Like Ra's post:</strong></span><span id="tyl_title_collapsed_18478" style="display: none;"></span><br/>

<span id="tyl_data_18478" style="">&nbsp;&nbsp;• <span class="smalltext"></span><a href="User-culmor" class="smalltext">culmor</a></span>
</div>
</div>
Hang on, I think I know. You use the "vertical layout" (user profile on top, post text below). I use the horizontal "classic" layout (user profile on the left, post content on the right). Most likely the plugin did not modify the "vertical" template.

You can change the layout in User CP -> Edit Options -> Thread View Options -> Display posts in classic mode.

"Check" this option and Shift-Reload again.
I've no idea what any of this means but:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xml:lang="en" lang="en" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings</title>
(19 Apr 2015, 12:12 )Like Ra Wrote: "Check" this option and Shift-Reload again.
Yes! This is it! The "likes" are not shown in the "non-classic" mode!
Well done Ra! Thanks! 😁 

Likes working again.jpg   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,235 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04