Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

time lock bondage
Bondage Timer Switch Restraints For Couples Accessories Adult Game Electronic Timer Sex Toys Fetish Digital Time Lock
$23.79-30%

sexye doll
SEXYE 168cm Full Body Real Doll TPE Japanese Oral Big Breast Ass Love Doll Reality Vagina Anal Full Body Sex Doll for Men
$1210.00-39%

latex bondage
Men PU Leather Body Strap Adjustable Punk Gothic Harness Chest Body Harness Straps Bondage Body Chest Harness Shoulder Belts
$83.60-59%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern Buckle Crotch Thigh High Boots Patent Leather Round Toe Super High Heels Custom Color Cross-Tied Booties Womens Shoes
$228.69-35%

zentai
SPEERISE Women Footed Unitard Spandex Bodysuit Zentai Sexy High Neck Full Body Leotard Dance Lady Catsuit Halloween Jumpsuit
$226.20-40%

aonihua women one
Summer Sexy Swimsuit Rashguard Women Sleevelss Swimwear Surfing One Piece Surf Swimming Suit Bodysuit Beach Wear Bathing Suit
$36.29-24%

headphone sleeping mask
Bluetooth-compatible Sleep Eye Mask Headphones Bluetooth Headphones Sleeping Soft Elastic Comfortable Wireless Music Earphones
$4.99-41%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
@madjack, @herrpee

Could you please check this page again (with normal settings - 10 posts per page)?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...nt?page=11

From my point of view it should work correctly now.
Just completed reading a tutorial on the responsive web-design. Whooh.... I think I made some good steps to improve the "resizability", to make the whole site properly responsible, almost everything needs to be rewritten 😁

The good thing about CSS3 (and HTML5) is that I can replace PHP code with HTML/CSS with a much simpler yet better result.
Maybe something related to CSS about the loading bar when uploading multiple files with "AJAX" (without reloading the page) I'm having this issue:
 loadbar.PNG   

But it's only on the textarea section, because I scrolled down and it works great (that happens before but I always forgot to mention it)
 loadbar2.PNG   

Nothing serious (maybe just changing the z-index to higher could work) but you are the expert Like Ra. 
Thanks for all the work you've done, the blog looks bigger with all the changes  😯k:
(18 Jan 2016, 05:07 )madboyevil Wrote: maybe just changing the z-index to higher could work
Looks like setting z-index to 99 helped 😉

Also fixed the "jumping buttons" when you hover over the "Select files" button.

Do not forget to Shift-Reload to refresh the cached CSS files.
(19 Jan 2016, 02:24 )Like Ra Wrote: Also fixed the "jumping buttons" when you hover over the "Select files" button.
I didn't know about that issue. 

Another "problem" I think it's the edit button the options after you click edit on a previous post appear way to down from the bottom (the first time I don't know if the button was working)
 edit.PNG   

I don't know what could be causing that.
Yes, I know about this prib and it's in my todo list:

(04 Jan 2016, 19:13 )Like Ra Wrote: o- The "Edit" menu appears 70 pixels lower, than it should (bug)

I have no idea why it's happening. I played with CSS, but apparently the position is calculated by JS. IT used to be a plugin, but now a part of MyBBv1.8 core. I do not even know which script it's a part of. Or even if it's a part of jQuery.

Will run grep on all MyBB files searching for "popupmenu" 😁
I have no idea why the <div> position is calculated wrongly, but I made a "brute force change" in jquery.plugin.min.js from:

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight()

to

if(a.top-=140

Please Sfift-Reload and let me know if it works in diff browsers 😉
(20 Jan 2016, 15:26 )Like Ra Wrote: I have no idea why the <div> position is calculated wrongly, but I made a "brute force change" in jquery.plugin.min.js from:

if(a.top+=e.outerHeight()

to

if(a.top-=140

Please Sfift-Reload and let me know if it works in diff browsers 😉

tested and works for me! 😁

Many thanks

MJ
Great! Now what about this one?

(17 Jan 2016, 14:58 )Like Ra Wrote: @madjack, @herrpee

Could you please check this page again (with normal settings - 10 posts per page)?

http://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread-...nt?page=11

From my point of view it should work correctly now.
From my point of view it works too 😁

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,230 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04