Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

mummy bondage
Plus Size Oil Shiny Tight Full Body Stockings Sleeping Bag Mummy Bondage Pullover Oily One-piece One-piece All-inclusive Tights
$216.59-50%

crossdress anime
Kawaii Sanrio Anime Kuromi Crossdressing Doll Keychain Cute Cartoon Character Girly Heart Bag Pendant Toys for Girls
$12.14-24%

arm binder
Arm Shaper Body Shaper Women Shapewear Chest Posture Corrector Tops Chest Binder Arm Surgery Modeling Strap Push Up Compression
$5.49

aoylisey
AOYLISEY Black Tank Scoop Neck Unitard Ballet Sleeveless One Piece Jumpsuit Full Length Workout Gymnastic for Adult Costumes
$233.53-36%

mirabelle lingerie
MIRABELLE Female Underwear Lace Bra and Panty Set Garter G-string Luxury Lingerie Sets for Women Patchwork Intimate Outfit
$13.07-29%

latex swimsuit
Sexy Women Transparent Black Latex Swimsuit Rubber Bodysuit Aerobics Outfit with Back Zip
$96.80-25%

rubber latex dress
2020 Sexy Women Latex Rubber Buckle Dress Keyhole Bust Zipper Black PVC Sexy Faux Leather Cupless Vinyl Club Mini Dress
$162.60-20%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(26 Apr 2015, 06:19 )jtr765 Wrote: The mobile version doesn't show videos.
Thanks! I was going to test it, but was distracted as always 😉

I noticed that the MyBB 1.8 version of the AutoMedia plugin works differently from the MyBB 1.6 one. Also there might be a conflict between GoMobile and AutoMedia plugins. It's getting more complicated.... 😁
(26 Apr 2015, 06:19 )jtr765 Wrote: The mobile version doesn't show videos.
Just checked - it works. Why it did not work for you is because you inserted the video using the m.youtube.com and the video tags. I tweaked your post and it shows now. If you click on "Edit" you can see how I changed the URL.
It's still not working. My config is android 5.02 with chrome.

NoNeed2Breath's post dors only dhow the image ?
Now the funny part - it works if you are logged out!!!! As soon as you log in, it stops working!!! @#$%^&*.....

Mmm.. but it's rather for quotes only.... Going to tweak some settings...
Just tried to replace PHP5-FPM with HHVM - no luck... HHVM documentation sucks...
After a loooong investigation and troubleshooting the image fast quoting has been fixed by combining two plugins.

Also I noticed that for 6 users (including, for example, myself and @Culmor ), some images and videos were not shown directly, especially in quotes. It turned out, that for some reason the related user settings were set to "NO". A direct database table update fixed that as well 😉

Now to the next task!
Testing the new Alert system. The idea is to get notifications if someone liked your post, mentions your name or the thread you are subscribed to received updates. Whistle if something is broken.

This is how the "mentions" work - @Like Ra (just add @ in front of the user name).
Mmmm... The alerts do show up, but clicking on them produces the White Screen of Death....
Looks OK now. Check the "Alerts" menu item in the "lightgrey" top forum menu
(26 Apr 2015, 20:46 )jtr765 Wrote: It's still not working. My config is android 5.02 with chrome.

NoNeed2Breath's post dors only dhow the image ?

Is it working for you now?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,227 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04