Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

bondage hood
Half Face Slave Mask with Gag Ball Muzzle BDSM Bondage Restraint Fetish Mouth Gag Hood Sex Toys for Couples Adult Games Pet Play
$25.40-30%

gjhond
Anal Plug Hollowed Stainless Steel Enemator Anus Expander Masturbation Cleaning Anal Dilattor Adult Sex Toys HH39
$361.79-50%

latex bondage
Women Sexy PVC Patent leather Latex Dress Black Lace Shiny PVC Catsuit Erotic Bondage Dress Clubwear Costume Micro Mini Fetish
$7.25

transparent dress
Sexy Lingerie Suspender Oily Glossy Transparent Backless Mini Dress High Elasticity Nightwear Sleepdress Babydolls For Women
$52.39

ballet high heels
1Pair Silicone Toe Sleeve Foot Protection Ballet High Heels Hallux Valgus Gel Corrector Straightener Foot Care Tool
$2.04-51%

sorbern crotch
Sorbern 90Cm Long Women Boots Streched High Heel Stilettos Invisible Platform Open Back Crotch Thigh Boot Custom Fetish Shoes
$325.49-26%

transparent swimsuit
bikini sexy Camisole transparent Tight fitting Student Sun bath swimwear women one piece swimsuit women
$21.18-35%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
I would use that function (or the right "Latest Threads" panel) the instead of checking every forum for new posts. OTOH, I do not know which method is more reliable 😉
I look for the marked arrows 😊
Just completed updating the WordPress theme (internally). There should not be any visible changes. Please let me know if something is broken.
Found very strange behaviour in the modded theme. Checking the code and reading docvumentatipn...
Reverted to the previous version. The new one skipped every second post. Weird ...
Was (actually, still am) playing with customized whitelisted web-search idea. The concept of YaCy (http://yacy.net - P2P engine) is very interesting, but the implementation, control and performance is disappointing. OTOH, it is an interesting experience and I do not give up. Next is mnoGoSearch.

I still can't solve the strange "only odd post shown" issue with the new WordPress templates/theme. Installed the latest WP3.8 and checking the 2014 theme trying to find the differences.
(15 Dec 2013, 23:55 )Like Ra Wrote: I still can't solve the strange "only odd post shown" issue with the new WordPress templates/theme.

This sounds like a javascript/css bug to me.
Have you looked at to source of the page to verify the missing posts are also missing in the source?
Yep, they are missing in the source as well. BTW, also an empty post was added 😉 Switching to the old theme - no problem.
Added an RSS to post aggregator to the blog. Usually I do not have time to check my RSS feeds, so I have an idea to use the blog as the aggregator. Lots of tweaking is needed. Also I use this opportunity to upgrade the theme step by step.
Now you can upload images in the blog comments. Let's test it thoroughly.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,258 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04