Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy swimsuit One Piece shiny high cut Swimwear oil swimsuit thongs swimsuit sexy men tights bikini AESCO
$67.51-58%

latex zentai
sexy women men unisex latex exotic lingerie five fingers long gloves club cekc zentai fetish
$15.71-9%

faak
FAAK Silicone Realistic Hollow Dildo Artificial Penis Sleeve Strecthable Cock Enlargement Sex Toys For Men Male Masturbator
$55.66-51%

zentai
Futuristic Mechanical Armour Jumpsuit Cool Fighter Cosplay Bodysuit Steampunk Costume Halloween Party Shows Men Zentai Suit
$24.19-50%

laigzem
LAIGZEM Women Knee High Boots Real Leather + Synthetic Full Zip Up 4.5CM Mid Heels Tall Boots Shoes Woman Big Size 33 41 43 46
$134.52-38%

inlzdz
Ringmaster Tuxedo Leotard Bodysuit Jacket Womens Circus Ringmaster Costume Adults Showman Red Circus Carnival Outfit
$24.80-42%

latex one piece
New One Piece Birthday Party Decoration Tableware Supplies foil Balloon Backdrop Banner Cake Topper Baby Shower
$58.65

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Spanking machine
Spanking machine
€159.95

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
(06 Jun 2022, 00:05 )Like Ra Wrote: - webm/webp support (some core files need to be manually tweaked)
This is fixed.

Going down the list of the changed templates and updating them.

If something looks strange - Shift-Reload. Does not help - post here 😊
All templates have been updated!
All known upgrade issues have been fixed! Yeehaaa!!! Took almost two years to start with the upgrades 😬
Ah... Found one weird issue. When you upload images to a new post, there are no thumbnails. If you save the post and click "Edit" - the thumbnails appear. No idea why - the code in the templates is the same. Something is changed in the core files.
Have you noticed the empty posts in the hexcorp dronification thread? The content of one of Culmor's posts is missing but the attachments still show up while mine and yours are just missing.
(06 Jun 2022, 09:12 )essanym Wrote: Have you noticed the empty posts in the hexcorp dronification thread?  The content of one of Culmor's posts is missing but the attachments still show up while mine and yours are just missing.

Whoa… The content is there, it’s just not being showed up…
Found parser errors in the logs. Checking….
Looks like it’s the plugin, which embeds youtube, twitter and other external content. No changes were done to that plugin, but, apparently, the logic was changed in the core files. I disabled the plugin for the time being - it needs some work anyway.
(06 Jun 2022, 10:56 )Like Ra Wrote: No changes were done to that plugin, but, apparently, the logic was changed in the core files.
Found it:

Add HTML validation to postParser (https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4305)
Auto URL parsing may break HTML entities (https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/4303)

Apparently, the output of the Embedder does not produce a valid HTML, what was ignored earlier. Rewriting the plugin at the moment (it's not mine, I seriously tweaked it).
As a quick fix, I installed the original video embedder - at least youtube videos are shown now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,243 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,798 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04