Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pueraria mirifica
50-1000g Natural Pueraria Mirifica / Free Shipping
$109.26-14%

latex catsuit
Latex Rubber Catsuit Gummi handmade Black Corset Womens Waist Trainer Body S-XXL
$1012.41-63%

transparent panties
Men Underwear Faux Leather Boxers Shorts Homme Transparent Mesh Panties Man Detachable Buckle Pouch Underpants Cueca Calzoncillo
$5.19

manyjoy
Male Chastity Device Cock Cage Lockable Penis Rings Stainless Steel Bondage Slave Adult Sex Toy for Men Ball Stretcher Cock Ring
$5.30

gaff men
Mans Bugle Pouch Thong Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Nightwear String Homme
$25.23-44%

ikoky
89-310ml Anus Shower Washer Vaginal Cleaner Pressure Ball Nozzle Douche Enema Kit Sex Toys For Adults Women Men Anal Plug Erotic
$2.44

crossdress cosplay female
Cosplay Luxury Crossdressing Male To Female Customized Nails Service For Skin Kigurumi Zentai Gloves With Fake Nail Art
$31.45-24%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
These metal handcuffs cannot be opened without a key
€23.50

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
That's it, looking good again! Thanks LikeRa!
My site: https://petrajane.uk My site for my stories, photos and more. 😊
Will have a look at the list of open MyBB issues and log a new one if it does not exist yet. It's getting "a bit" annoying ...
The issue is known and not fixed yet: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/3793
Just deleted ~7,000 abandoned and SPAM accounts with zero posts. Half of the user base.
Reasons: security of the site, security of the currently and used-to-be registered users, SPAM protection, performance, availability of user names.
Criteria: zero posts, last active date (5+ years ago), SPAMmy signatures and websites, last active date = registration date.
Did that help or just created more space and did it also remove some of that crap programs running in the background?
(05 Feb 2020, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: Did that help
It helped to achieve this:
(04 Feb 2020, 22:53 )Like Ra Wrote: Reasons: security of the site, security of the currently and used-to-be registered users, SPAM protection, performance, availability of user names.
(05 Feb 2020, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: just created more space
Yep, the user database is 50% from what it was before.
(05 Feb 2020, 03:29 )Tinker D Wrote: that crap programs running in the background?
I hope I removed all crap programs ages ago 😊
(24 Jan 2020, 02:17 )Like Ra Wrote: I haven't touched the blog software - now I can't login... 😲
The Blog is currently off-line. I'm trying to fix the error above - nothing works so far...

There might be some glitches in the forums as well, because I might reload PHP and Apache processes.
Yea, I just tried the blog just now. Mobile just give pictures, but switch to desktop and just a blank white screen. Nothing.
Have to the back button just to get out of it.

Bad link transfer? Or maybe server error.
WSOP. No idea why. No errors. Nothing. Just White Screen Of Death....

Switched to the default theme, disabled all plugins, replaced all files with the freshly downloaded ones. Time to reboot the server to clean up all caches. Then reset the forum caches manually. I hate this ... Aeady took hours...
Server rebooted, the blog is back with the default theme, but I still can't login. I'm out of ideas ...

It's clearly related to the cookies, though.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,105 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,136 11 Sep 2006, 00:04