Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

latex catsuit
Women PU Faux Leather Jumpsuit Erotic Sexy Shiny Zipper Long Sleeve Wet Look Slim PVC Latex Bodysuit Clubwear Catsuits Costume
$19.99

crossdress cosplay female
Crossdress Male To Female Oil Shiny Transparent Super Thin Latex Zentai Long Red Flat Nails Fetish Sheer Cosplay Kigurumi Gloves
$195.79

latex pencil skirt
Gentillove Faxu Latex PU Leather Skirt For Woman Zipper Black High Waist Pencil Skirts Women Spring Wrap Sexy Mini Skirt Female
$40.99-50%

XCKNY swimsuit
XCKNY satin glossy top sexy long sleeve navel sports casual tights clothes slim swimming hot spring smooth sexy swimsuit
$57.69-42%

Leosoxs lingerie
2024Underwear 3XL Plus Size Sexy Lace Bralette Solid Cross Side Buckle Bra Brassiere Wireless Push Up Bras for Women Lingerie S.
$5.69

prostate stimulation
Anal Plug Sex Toys Metal Smooth Steel Butt Sextoy for Woman Man Gay Annal Sport Prostate Stimulator Massager Dildo Ana Dilator
$44.18

rolecos
ROLECOS LOL Star Guardian Seraphine Cosplay Costume Game LOL Seraphine Cosplay Outfit Halloween Women Carnival Suit New Skin
$250.45-75%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Magnetic lock for self-bondage
Magnetic lock for self-bondage
€145

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

No activation mail? (Gmail is known for that) Please contact me directly!

We do not have old threads! Feel free to post in any! Regardless the age!

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
Can you get into the Edit mode at all? Quick, Full or Both? Can you see the Edit -> Quick/Full menu?

Usual suggestion - Shift Reload (Shift - Ctrl - R) to renew the cache. And I've just deleted the cache on the server.
(08 Sep 2018, 09:22 )Like Ra Wrote: Can you get into the Edit mode at all? Quick, Full or Both? Can you see the Edit -> Quick/Full menu?

Usual suggestion - Shift Reload (Shift - Ctrl - R) to renew the cache. And I've just deleted the cache on the server.

Yes - edit options are all there and it all appears ok until I post... then either everything has gone or sometimes its just my last edit that is lost

MJ

Ps. this reply and edit seem to have worked
(08 Sep 2018, 22:46 )madjack Wrote: Ps. this reply and edit seem to have worked

and the quote works too

I think you might have fixed it with the cache refresh

MJ
Goooooooooooooooooood!!!! 😉

Interestingly, everything was working fine for me. Just in case, if you want to try to bypass the site caching add &ModPagespeed=Off to the URL. But most important - try to Shift-Reload first, that will renew the local cache.
Hmmmm….. more odd problems with replying to forum posts.

I had to try 3 times to post a reply (no quotes this time, just a simple 'new reply') - each attempt resulted in an error message saying I'd not entered anything and deleted my text.

I overcame it by going to 'preview' first and then 'post reply;

Very, very strange

MJ
What browser are you using and on what device? Recently I noticed some weird behaviour of the mobile version of the blog on an iPhone.
Is JavaScript enabled?
Do you have any adblockers that might block legit AJAX scripts?
Can you try to reply to this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...espeed=Off
(11 Sep 2018, 14:50 )Like Ra Wrote: Is JavaScript enabled?
Do you have any adblockers that might block legit AJAX scripts?
Can you try to reply to this thread: https://www.likera.com/forum/mybb/Thread...espeed=Off

I'm using Edge, JavaScript is enabled, no oversensitive adblockers that I can spot and can reply to the test thread with no problems.

Whatever is happening is intermittent - sometimes everything is fine, sometimes I get lots of issues.

Most odd

MJ
Something I just noticed.

When I’m looking at the forum, I’m seeing bold and non-bold posts on the right hand side on my mobile.
A few weeks ago, any thread that has a new posting that I have not looked at or clicked on was in bold print. AFTER I clicked on the selected thread, it would go to non-bold .
Now, it seems to be a mess.
Anyone else noticed this?
This is what I see:

Forum-Screenshot_1.png   

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,086 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,130 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,779 03 Aug 2023, 23:27