Like Ra in latex catsuit, latex mask and high heels
Like Ra's Naughty Playground

pantyhose bodysuit
Sexy lingerie woman Bodysuit Lace strap perspective jumpsuit pantyhose clothing Open range fishing net stockings underwear women
$28.22

shibari
BDSM Hentai Sexy Men's TShirt Some Strings Attached Shibari Rope Distinctive T Shirt Graphic Sweatshirts Hipster
$78.44

headphone sleeping mask
New 3D wireless music headphone sleep breathable smart eye mask Bluetooth headset call with mic for ios Android mac Dropshipping
$21.40-30%

gaff panties
Man Underclothes Crossdresser Camel Toe Panties Men Hiding Gaff Thong T Back Shapping Underwear Bikini Bottom Elasticity Slips
$35.32

jialuowei
jialuowei Custom Made For The Color ,Pattern, Style, and Measurement Women Sexy Boots
$40.84

crossdress anime
Kawaii Hello Kittys Cinnamorolls Pochaccos Forest Animal Crossdressing Doll Pendant Cartoon Plush Stuffed Dolls Kids Toy Gifts
$13.14

zentai
Mens Full Body Spandex Zentai Suit Black Long Sleeve Unitard Adult Zipper Back Black Footed Cosplay Bodysuit Costumes
$233.52-34%

To view Aliexpress you might need to switch your mobile browser to the Desktop version.

Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
Electronic selfbondage and chastity box
€69.90

If you would like to use search functions, view hidden archives or play games, please consider registering.

Site performance, Server errors, outages and tunings
@madjack - any luck?
(01 Apr 2018, 22:42 )Like Ra Wrote: @madjack - any luck?

Yeeeeeaahhhh! Fixed!!

Well done @likera another brilliant debugging  😁

MJ
And my fix is included in the next MyBB release 😉
Quote: More scary latex Nuns to inspire @culmor
Hmm, I'm more worried that I go away for three days and the site forgets who I am. It'll be Ra fiddling with his bits again I imagine 😉
He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out 😊
(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: Hmm, I'm more worried that I go away for three days
How can you go away for so long?
(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: the site forgets who I am.
But I hope it still recognizes your password? 😉

Check if you use HTTP or HTTPS. After SO MANY DAYS AWAY you (or your browser) might forget to use the proper protocol. Always use HTTPS.

(13 Apr 2018, 18:54 )culmor Wrote: It'll be Ra fiddling with his bits again I imagine
You have a luxuriant imagination 😁

(13 Apr 2018, 18:57 )culmor Wrote: He's never yet sorted that 'Alerts' problem out
You said, that the page is "messed up", can you make a screenshot?

Currently there are three problems with alerts:

1- The position of the window is not calculated automatically.
2- The window is not properly placed over other elements, so the whole page shift several pixel to the right.
3- The pop-up is not scrollable.

As I mentioned many times earlier, there is a universal workaround - go to "User CP" (top left), click on "View Alerts" (vertical menu on the left).
Quote:3- The pop-up is not scrollable.
That's the problem I have.
Quote:How can you go away for so long?

Culmor by name, Culmor by nature...
I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...
(13 Apr 2018, 21:34 )culmor Wrote:
Quote:How can you go away for so long?

Culmor by name, Culmor by nature...
I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...

Ahhh, the joys of 'not spots' - my favourite places to escape to.

MJ
(13 Apr 2018, 21:34 )culmor Wrote: I've been walking up-hill and down-dale in areas without any internet access. They still exist...
Arrghhh... I wish, but have to wait till summer... Barely alive, to be honest... For how long can you work 12 hours a day and sleep 5 hours a night?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Site access blocked from some public places Like Ra 11 5,100 07 Apr 2024, 01:18
Last Post: Like Ra
Site rendering on Apple devices Like Ra 85 11,250 13 Aug 2023, 17:25
How to improve the site navigation Like Ra 10 6,799 03 Aug 2023, 23:27
Performance problems Like Ra 0 7,143 11 Sep 2006, 00:04