Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05 May 2022, 00:17 )AllieBowString Wrote: [ -> ]Starting HRT was interesting... One major thing that happened was I stopped watching bondage videos and ceased masturbation for months completely as I lost interest... This happened quite quickly as my testosterone dropped.

I used to watch bondage and climaxed like 2 or 3 times a day... One in morning, once afternoon and one before bed... And the urge really was bad during school I would always think about it. Even on holidays and camping I can't stop for one day, I did everything to find a window of opportunity...

But HRT was crazy... Just a week or so ended a hardcore addiction...

I thought I would miss it but I didn't at all. However bondage is still something I love. I feel like it was an innate thing and started off innocent. And now it's heading back that way. I liked bondage when I was 5 or 6. Before I knew anything about masturbation or aroused feelings.

It's now more about feeling in my heart, and emotions rather than "down there" when I think about bondage... And I can control the feeling more too...

That's when I started doing selfbondage again. I used to just do it to get off but now it's more about the more emotional and fantasy feeling, and about creating art. I actually got better at selfbondage as I was more patient with it and approaching it like practicimg art made better results than a way to get off.

I haven't started progesterone yet. Many people on HRT report low libido in the first few months but apparently it returns with time or additional progesterone.

I hear HRT change male sexuality to female, and I think my bondage fetish is more female than male, if that even is a thing, not sure.

It makes me aroused in a different way... Way less horny but I love it more than ever.

(11 May 2022, 05:21 )cbshackle Wrote: [ -> ]I started HRT in late 2013 and when full time in 2014, legal name and gender change in 2014, GCS in 2017 and never looked back.

HRT alone will definitely change sex drive and orgasms. For me the desire becomes less, but once you figure things out, you will find that orgasms last longer and multiple orgasms are much more easily possible. For myself after 6 months on HRT, my orgasms went completely dry with nothing coming out. So in the long run, it bevame quality of quantity.

After I had bottom surgery 4½ years ago, my orgasms changed again mostly because nerve ending moved around and things had to remap. I still do bondage, but my preferences have changes. I have no desire for long term chastity but still like it for shorter term and I am much more into rope more than I used to be as I love the sensual feeling of it.

Another big difference is I used to feel guilt and shame after an orgasm especially with bondage, but now everything just feels so right and my wife noticed it as well, especially when we play.

Y'all are both providing some serious reassurances for me as I'm still really just starting out. I'm coming up on my one year anniversary of starting HRT, and the low libido has been a big source of discouragement for me as of late. 😞

However, it looks like both of y'all went through similar feelings, and things got better. You're both inspirations that are giving me renewed hope for my journey to become who I truly am. Thank you. ❤
This is what I found (source https://pinkfemme.com/one-year-on-hrt-physical-changes/)

Sixteen Wrote:Towards the end of April 2021, I made one of the most impactful decisions of my life: I decided to transition from male to female. After much consideration about what that meant to me, I started undergoing hormone replacement therapy (HRT) at the end of the following month. It’s about a year later now, so I thought it would be a good time to reflect upon the experience and see how my life has changed.

Before we go into the changes I experienced, I’m going to need to explain the actual hormone side of things first. At the risk of oversimplification, feminizing HRT consists of two parts: increasing estrogen levels, and decreasing testosterone levels. In my case, that meant I took cyproterone tablets and oestradiol patches. I was originally taking a quarter tablet of cypro once a day, and applying one of the patches twice a week. The oestradiol patches have been slowly doing their thing over the year, and I’m currently at about triple the dose I started at. My experience with cyproterone, on the other hand, has been far more interesting.

One of the quirks of HRT is that the effects of the medication can vary wildly between people, which means that one’s dosage may need to be personalized quite substantially from the default. When I started, my T levels were at 17.5 nmol/L, which is well within the standard male range of 10-35 nmol/L. After two months of a quarter tablet of cypro a day, I dropped down to just 0.5 nmol/L. Given that the standard female range was 0.5-2.4 nmol/L, we were within the desired range, if slightly low, so we cut the dosage down to a quarter four times a week and waited.

Two months later, the bloods come back. 0.2 nmol/L. My testosterone had continued to drop. This was obviously undesirable, so we cut down on the T blockers to just twice a week to bring it back up a bit. Two more months and I now read as <0.1 nmol/L, the lowest possible reading the blood tests could give. What the heck. Clearly, something had to change.

To make sure that everything was actually okay, we stopped the cyproterone for three months and had another look, which showed 16.1 nmol/L. My body was clearly still capable of producing testosterone, I seemed to just respond extremely well to the cyproterone. Once again we started but on the far lower dosage of a quarter tablet twice a week. Three months later, I was once again at <0.1 nmol/L.

My doctor and I were both quite baffled at this result. I had somehow accomplished what had previously taken six months in just three, despite being on a lower dosage. I can only assume that my body is extremely good at not producing testosterone when asked. It’s kind of wild. I’m now down to a quarter tablet just once a week, and I’m awaiting the next set of bloods in about a month.

Long term, this is probably a good thing for me. Cyproterone can have some nasty side effects such as liver damage, so the less I have to take, the less likely those are to crop up. In the short term though, it’s meant that I’ve spent over a year failing to find the right balance of hormones, my body constantly having to readjust to find that equilibrium. It’s basically a second puberty (twoberty, if you will). In addition, such low levels of testosterone can have serious effects, having a strong association with depressive moods and fatigue. This all contributed to the last year being something of a rollercoaster, speeding between ups and downs outside of the passenger’s control.

Despite all of this hassle, I absolutely think this was one of the best decisions I have ever made. However, this writing is aeady starting to balloon, so I’ll finish it off in separate posts next weekend where I’ll explain all of the physical and mental changes that have happened as a result of transitioning and why this has been so impactful to me. Until then!
. . .

Slightly over a year ago, I started transitioning. It’s a pretty massive milestone to have reached, so naturally, I’ve been reflecting on how the choice to undergo hormone replacement therapy (HRT) has affected my life. I’ve previously detailed the medical journey itself, so today I’d like to take a closer look at some of the physical changes my body has undergone over the course of the last year. I was originally going to include mental changes as well, but I think I’ll do that later in a separate post.

Breast Growth

The most obvious change in my body is that, well, I now have breasts. They’re still small and have a lot of growing left to do (which can take up to five years to fully complete), but it feels incredibly euphoric when I look at myself from an angle in the mirror and see the definite growth. Breasts were always one of the things I had really hoped to have for myself, but I guess I was nervous about whether my body could give me something I’d be happy with. While I’d still like more, I can definitely say that I am happy with the progress.

I’ve never been the thinnest person, so when I started HRT I aeady had a decent chunk of fat up there, to begin with. As such, I didn’t notice any change for the first six months or so. What eventually made me realize that my body was actually changing were my nipples. I distinctly remember looking down one day and being struck by the realization that they were definitely bigger and puffier than what they used to be. After that point, I started to more consciously notice the breast growth.

Now, this was all well and good, but it did come with the downside of having to actually grow the damn things. Turns out it’s not very comfortable, who knew? Also, having extremely sensitive bits poking out in front of you that you previously didn’t need to account for has led to some rather painful experiences with doors being swung too hard, too close. Spatial awareness is key.

What also caught me off-guard is that the growing pains are very much something that comes and goes. I can have weeks of discomfort and sensitivity, followed by weeks of nothing before suddenly it comes rushing back. At first, this was slightly unnerving as there was always that thought of “Oh no, have they stopped growing? Is this my limit?”, but so far these doubts have not come to pass.

One day I may pursue breast augmentation through surgery, but I’m not really in a rush to do so. I’ll let them do their thing first, then worry about that if I still feel like it afterward. I would like a certain kind of look for myself, but it’s not so important that I’m not willing to be flexible.

Skin Softness

I see a lot of people who comment that this is the first change they notice after starting HRT, but this hasn’t been something that I’ve consciously been aware of. My skin is certainly soft but whether it’s softer is difficult to say. Now, this is probably because of a couple of reasons. First, my skin has always been rather soft, presumably helped by a fairly sedentary lifestyle. Second, I never really touched my body enough to really pay attention to the sensation as I’ve historically had body issue problems making the thought unpalatable. Finally, I’m just not very good at remembering physical sensations over so much time. I’ve certainly received comments that my skin is soft, so I assume it’s doing its thing in the background.

Muscle Mass

Again, this is almost certainly a thing, but I don’t exactly do enough physical exercise to notice any change there. If anything, I’m doing more exercise than I was pre-HRT, so the loss of muscle mass is somewhat countered by the gains from actually doing some exercise on occasion.

Erectile Function

The other big change I’ve experienced has been a drastic change in my erectile function. To keep it simple, having an erection kind of hurts! The lower my testosterone count, the more pronounced this effect is. Right now it’s not enough to drastically alter my penis’s ability to function, but the discomfort is sufficient to make me consider other forms of stimulation, like vibrating wands and so on.

The interesting thing is that when I ejaculate, this effect is greatly magnified. At its worst, when I had essentially no testosterone, this was almost excruciating. For those who have penises, I think the best comparison is that the mere act of having an erection felt similar to that heightened sensitivity one has immediately post-orgasm, where even light continued stimulation can feel torturous. With that as my norm, my own post-orgasm sensation was so sensitive that I couldn’t even touch my penis while it was still erect. Just moving would cause it to sway, causing pain. I couldn’t pack it away because restraining it would be agonizing, so I often just ended up standing there for a while, waiting for the erection to fade.

Aside from the sensation, erections also happen a lot less frequently. Unlike before when my penis kind of did its own thing most of the time, I no longer really get random erections, nor have I noticed them during the night. It’s only ever when I’m doing something that specifically triggers it, be it myself actively seeking out stimulation or being in a situation that very specifically pushes my buttons. This change is both good and bad: good because I no longer have to worry about that damn appendage having a life of its own and getting up to nonsense, but bad because of the section below.

Now that my T-levels are a bit higher, this is less of an issue. It’s still present to some extent (and likely will always be there somewhat), but it feels a lot more like something I can manage now. If anything, the extra sensitivity makes me interested in exploring more CBT and maybe eventually trying out sexual torture. There’s lots of fun to be had.

Shrinking Genitals

It is absolutely the case that HRT can cause a significant size reduction in one’s penis and testicles. With that being said, I haven’t specifically noticed in myself. Not that I’ve really measured but if there has been any reduction in length, it’s going to have been minor. With that being said, I’ve spoken to people who have had substantially different experiences. So, what causes this distinction?

Well, the simple answer is ejaculation. Unused for long enough, the penis will start to atrophy. HRT can basically destroy your ability to have an erection. I don’t quite know if it can outright stop them, but between the mental effects of killing one’s libido and the fact that having an erection itself can be painful enough that one wants to avoid it, it’s really common to just… stop getting that release.

In my case, I went from someone who was probably masturbating 4-5 times a week to someone who didn’t do so for months because I just had absolutely no drive to do so. I eventually started forcing myself to get off specifically so I could try and avoid atrophy but fuck it was a slog sometimes. It’s very weird to think of masturbation as ‘work’, but it really did feel like it. Even now, my motivation to masturbate is mostly about maintaining my body more than desire. It’s not like I appreciate eroticism any less, I just no longer feel compelled to act on it.

Ejaculation

The most recent change has been that the consistency of my ejaculate has drastically changed. Gone are the days of white strings shooting into the skies, now my cum is clearer and more dribbly. Kind of like permanent pre-cum. This, I imagine, would be reflecting the vastly decreased sperm count that I now have. Orgasms also tend to be a more protracted process, rather than a crescendo where everything comes at once. It’s really quite fascinating.

Supposedly this is something that’s going to continue and get more pronounced, with many trans women experiencing prolonged leaking when aroused, mirroring typical feminine arousal patterns. I don’t think I’ve quite reached this point yet, but it’s also true that I haven’t been in situations where I’ve explored longer periods of continued arousal; I can’t be bothered doing that to myself and my search for compatible partners is ongoing. Still, I’m very keen to see where this goes, particularly since this sounds like it could be very fun alongside chastity.

That summarises the first year of physical changes. Overall, I’m really happy with what my body has been going through! Sure, there have been some pain points, but even they have a silver lining as they remind me that I’m transitioning and that my body really is changing. I’m so keen to see what happens over the next year! Stay tuned for the next writing, where I’ll be going into detail about all of the interesting mental changes I’ve experienced as well.
Figured I would try adding onto this conversation. Attached a few Tumblr posts that got on reddit that I found interesting if nothing else, some awful takes are included but you can be the judge. 

I personally want to be trans, always have even from an age where I knew nothing about gender and certainly nothing about sex or fetish, in a cruel way I am spared the worst of the dysphoria as it was something I once had. For me it feels more like being homesick, you can stave it off if you are doing something or are happy, yet the second you look at a reminder it seep into you. In most situations with traditionally sexy things (no better term)  I stopped being attracted to the feature but rather wanting those features on myself. The real pain is that you cannot cure homesickness with half measures, if you try it will only remind you of how much better home really is, which means that for me transitioning is a self defeating process. Not an unmanageable problem, after rationalizing away some of the dysphoria knowing what I want is unattainable it becomes easier to slap on a cute outfit, do some bondage and be horny for a bit and throw off the rest.

I personally feel that gender dysphoria is biologically caused but likely made far far worse by social norms. I agree with the tumblr posts that men are very often expected to be emotionally borderline dead inside unless for some kind of neo chivalry or romance. There is basically no way for men to be sexualized outside of looking good/muscled and expressing vulnerability or emotions is often frowned upon. Proof of this comes in the form that most statistics of transition ratios show around 65% of transitions are by men, remarkable consider that men often have very weak support networks, and honestly probably more skewed in people who want to but like me can't/don't. A unscientific but interesting point is going on a quick scroll through reddit subreddits for trans and eggirl, far more posts (roughly 12 to 1 as of posting) are transfem rather then transmasc although this is likely skewed as I believe reddit has more men than women however this is ratio is a significant deviation from the average and places it in the same league as videogame/ sport subreddits. 

Too tired to write more, let me know if I missed anything.
A view from "the other side":

‘I thought my boyfriend of 10 years was going to propose – then he told me he was trans’

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2022...ransgender

Edit: added PDF
Hi Likera, I would like your opinion on the transamaxxing manifesto. The suggestion to use sissy hypno (as a last resort) for the transition is interesting.

An article has also been translated in my country in which the phenomenon is read in a transhumanist key.
If this is not the right place, feel free to move the discussion to wherever you want.
@Manurzio - I think this is the best thread for the post, though it definitely fits many places (including WTFOTD and humor).

Quote:“Transmaxxing” is a subculture of young men who embrace trans identities not because they believe they were ‘born in the wrong body’ but simply because they can, and because they think it’ll make their lives better. 

Transmaxxing - never heard this term, though, what it encompasses sounds might be indeed a very valid reason to change the gender (autogynephilia is aeady included), yet I'm very sceptical that even half of the claimed benefits can be achieved by transitioning, and sone of them are plain wrong 😬

OTOH, all of this can be used for sissy brainwashing 😉

Sofia_B

That's an interesting read.

There's r/transmaxxing in Reddit, if someone wants the check this new culture out, that term is totally new to me too.
(23 Jan 2023, 22:01 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@Manurzio - I think this is the best thread for the post, though it definitely fits many places (including WTFOTD and humor).

Quote:“Transmaxxing” is a subculture of young men who embrace trans identities not because they believe they were ‘born in the wrong body’ but simply because they can, and because they think it’ll make their lives better. 

Transmaxxing - never heard this term, though, what it encompasses sounds might be indeed a very valid reason to change the gender (autogynephilia is aeady included), yet I'm very sceptical that even half of the claimed benefits can be achieved by transitioning, and sone of them are plain wrong 😬

OTOH, all of this can be used for sissy brainwashing 😉

I agree, unrealistic expectations make you lose credibility.

By the way, the images in the document were taken from the r/transtimelines reddit group 

Autogynephilia is very interesting. I think it explains a lot, but some have a bias against it.
Could it be assimilated to the myth of Narcissus?
(23 Jan 2023, 23:19 )Manurzio Wrote: [ -> ]unrealistic expectations make you lose credibility.
Exactly.

7. being able to attract cis lesbians (if you become attractive enough).
8. being able to attract high-quality males for sex
11. being able to extract resources from males.
14. people will treat you better

.. oh, yeah ...

Sofia_B

Now trending? #transmaxxing

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vfi9p7qy050