Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(21 Feb 2020, 23:42 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]Nikkitutorials
AFAIR Nikki began transitioning at the age of 14 or something. The earlier, he better result. However, I'm not sure about the absence of FFS, though. Nikki came out only a couple of weeks ago, so there is not much information (or I missed it).
(21 Feb 2020, 23:55 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
AFAIR Nikki began transitioning at the age of 14 or something. The earlier, he better result. However, I'm not sure about the absence of FFS.
Oh so because she started early it dosnt count? so basicly 90% of transitioning ppl in the latest 10years dosnt count in your book now.. OOO the walls starts to crack my duude 😁
(21 Feb 2020, 23:45 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]You think there is absolutely no change
I never said that. I did say, that the changes are subtle, and in some cases not visible at all.

(21 Feb 2020, 23:45 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]And the fact that you constantly went back to almost hoping the HRT was a magical treatment for a thinner waistline is also very weird.
Does HRT affect the sense of humour? 😉

(21 Feb 2020, 23:45 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]I would personally say you have done a very poor job or not rly put yourself into it other than the first 1-3 random links u found on google
Entirely possible, hence I've been asking for successful FFS-free transition example for years. As I said those hundreds of timelines I saw, were either failed, had FFS, or the person was too young and looked quite like a girl aeady, and all what is needed is the proper clothes, make-up and hair style. Oh yes, and a good stylist + photographer combination.
(21 Feb 2020, 23:58 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so because she started early it dosnt count?
Of course it does. However, if the procedure is started at the age of 10-12, HRT affects the voice, hips and joints. Unlike if started at 20-30-40.
(22 Feb 2020, 00:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2020, 23:58 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]Oh so because she started early it dosnt count?
Of course it does.  However, if the procedure is started at the age of 10-12, HRT affects the voice, hips and joints. Unlike if started at 20-30-40.
Wrong again. First off no1 is ever allowed HRT until they hit the age of 18. U can go on blockers from 12ish until 18 that stops u from entering puberty. It does not however affect your voice Only testosterone affect your voice. that's why FtM get deeper voice but MtF has no voice differences. And it does not affect your joints either? how would it and what is this about the hips? Neither testosterone or estrogen can change bone structure. The only change for such an early transitioner is that until they are 18 there is NO change. and that's the puberty blockers that stops him/her from going into puberty. This wont change anything in your body, You will grow a little like anyone else but the child will be "behind" sort of. There is a norwegian girl who has documented this well and she turns 18 this year. she is a youtuber and was very popular through a "born in the wrong body" tv show that aired here in norway not long back that looked into transpeople and their transition. there was ppl in most age groups. So many people finally got to learn some about us haha. But yea. ther eis no HRT before 18.  only Puberty blockers. which will stop a guy from getting a deeper voice, growing beard, getting tall (most men over here atleast usually lands above 1m80cm so below that somewhere) and other things like that. So they pretty much stay in  aa 12-14year old body until they are 18. They grow a little of course but they dont get the worst bits as many do. Thank god i got luccky on many of those xD
(22 Feb 2020, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(21 Feb 2020, 23:45 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]You think there is absolutely no change
I never said that. I did say, that the changes are subtle, and in some cases not visible at all.

(21 Feb 2020, 23:45 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]And the fact that you constantly went back to almost hoping the HRT was a magical treatment for a thinner waistline is also very weird.
Does HRT affect the sense of humour? 😉

(21 Feb 2020, 23:45 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]I would personally say you have done a very poor job or not rly put yourself into it other than the first 1-3 random links u found on google
Entirely possible, hence I've been asking for successful FFS-free transition example for years. As I said those hundreds of timelines I saw, were either failed, had FFS, or the person was too young and looked quite like a girl aeady, and all what is needed is the proper clothes, make-up and hair style. Oh yes, and a good stylist + photographer combination.
I do hope u realise yourself that you are cherry picking to suit your own personal view here by excluding young transitioning people/those who start before puberty with blockers, those who had some operations due to having gotten very Manly features when they did go through puberty. aswell as excluding those who use makeup and clothing to suit their gender? 😁 So unless they look like a perfect 10 beach model and have gone through male puberty before transitioning. they are "failed"... like excuse me wtf is this cherry picking LikeRa 😁 The walls arnt even crackling anymore they are litterly gone xD 
And no it does not affect my sens of humour. My humour will thankfully always be the same.
and saying in cases no affect at all. that is kinda saying there in no change. and that usually occurs on those who transition at 35-40 ++
Yep, I'm interested in successful HRT-only (no FFS) transition timelines of 30+ guys.

(22 Feb 2020, 00:41 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ] So unless they look like a perfect 10 beach model
Please paste a link to the post where I said that

(22 Feb 2020, 00:41 )gunz Wrote: [ -> ]aswell as excluding those who use makeup and clothing to suit their gender?
Let's have a look what I in fact said:
(22 Feb 2020, 00:06 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]the person was too young and looked quite like a girl aeady, and all what is needed is the proper clothes, make-up and hair style. Oh yes, and a good stylist + photographer combination.

In these cases no HRT needed. Just take a young good looking boy and dress him like a girl, voila! Successful transition!

Like here:

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaDnOcLFiW4
For young and old (and for "extremes", e.g. anorexic or overweight) the difference between male and female can be negligible...
OK, just checked - Nikki indeed had facial plastic surgery.
(22 Feb 2020, 01:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]For young and old (and for "extremes", e.g. anorexic or overweight)  the difference between male and female can be negligible...
Again with the cherry picking dude 😁