Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
@"female123" you live in canada? That means it is probably more accepting of a society of trans folk. Also don't you get free or at least cheap healthcare? That means transitioning would be much easier. Also, there's no shame in leaving your parents and trying to live on your own, maybe even postpone college until you transition. What province do you live in?
(10 Nov 2020, 03:01 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]transitioning would be much easier. Also, there's no shame in leaving your parents and trying to live on your own, maybe even postpone college until you transition.
Hold your horses 😊 Ruining someone's life is not that difficult.

Let's start with insurance and consultations with professionals.
(10 Nov 2020, 03:01 )MindsEye Wrote: [ -> ]@"female123"  you live in canada? That means it is probably more accepting of a society of trans folk. Also don't you get free or at least cheap healthcare? That means transitioning would be much easier. Also, there's no shame in leaving your parents and trying to live on your own, maybe even postpone college until you transition. What province do you live in?

That's all correct but no country's citizens are completely accepting. Its still dangerous to come out wherever you live. At the very least you will face some form of daily discrimination.

Some HRT is also not covered by free health care. 

As for living on my own, I honestly have a better chance with finishing my degree than dropping out as job positions are extremely tight especially during this time, and even if they are available they don't pay enough to support yourself. Everything is so darn expensive🙁

Finally, leaving my family will result in being all alone with no friends for emotional support. Nor will I ever find a partner as most men and women don't prefer trans individuals.
(10 Nov 2020, 03:29 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]Some HRT is also not covered by free health care. 
What about consultations with psychologist? If you decide to go for playing with hormones officially, you still have to pass through therapists and psychologists anyway. Do you parents control your doctor visits?
(10 Nov 2020, 03:36 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(10 Nov 2020, 03:29 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]Some HRT is also not covered by free health care. 
What about consultations with psychologist? If you decide to go for playing with hormones officially, you still have to pass through therapists and psychologists anyway. Do you parents control your doctor visits?
No, therapy is not covered. 

It's not that they control my visits, but it would be very difficult to do these sessions without them finding out. Everyone is in everyone else's business all the time. Plus it would be on my official medical record which my parents have access too, because they care about my health and well-being.
(10 Nov 2020, 03:29 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]As for living on my own, I honestly have a better chance with finishing my degree than dropping out

You aren't dropping out, you could spend one year on hrt and then continue.

(10 Nov 2020, 03:29 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]leaving my family will result in being all alone with no friends for support.

You don't have any friends that you can come out to?

(10 Nov 2020, 03:29 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]Nor will I ever find a partner as most men and women don't prefer trans individuals.

That's not true for everyone. You probably should get involved with the trans community or make a dating profile saying you're trans and see who likes you and maybe even connect with them an unexpected way.
@MindsEye, you are pushing @"female123" down the transitioning road while you have almost NO information, aren't you? 😊

Are there any free anonymous help lines in CA?
(10 Nov 2020, 04:03 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]@MindsEye, you are pushing @"female123" down the transitioning road while you have almost NO information, aren't you? 😊

Are there any free anonymous help lines in CA?

Yes there are, and i will use them if i need to in the future.

Also thank you and @MindsEye for your concerns ❤
(10 Nov 2020, 03:29 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]Nor will I ever find a partner as most men and women don't prefer trans individuals.

Don't be so negative. I'm from the southeast US and I found it quite easy to date people as a trans-woman. At the time, I had a profile on collarme.com but these days I think more people probably use fetlife. Why not create a fetlife profile and start connecting with like-minded people and maybe find a local support group?
(10 Nov 2020, 04:09 )female123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yes there are, and i will use them if i need to in the future.
Good!

Nice avatar, BTW! 😉