Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ][quote="essanym" pid="47987" dateline="1606950328"]where does the sexual drive come from?
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]from the brain.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:10 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]where does the sexual drive come from?
(03 Dec 2020, 00:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]from the brain.
From google:

"The removal of the testicles to produce a eunuch results in extremely low testosterone levels, which in turn usually eliminates all sexual desire," Dr. Abraham Morgentaler, the Founder of Men's Health Boston and Associate Professor of Urology at Harvard Medical School told us over the phone.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:05 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 01:53 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]OK, do you agree, that "A=B" and "A is B" are two different statements, because "A=B" assumes "B=A", but "A is B" does not assume "B is A"? Hence, "transwoman=woman" and "transwoman is woman" are two different statements?
For me, the two are interchangeable. For example, I might say that 2+2 is 4 instead of 2+2 = 4. Maybe this is just a regional English dialect difference I have.
If they were logically interchangable, then you would effectively claim, that woman=transwoman, what is a nonsense. "IS" is a replacement of "⊂" symbol.

To rephrase: A⊂B is different from A=B.
(03 Dec 2020, 00:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]On the wiki page for "trans woman", the definition begins with "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth." 

Here's another definition of trans-woman from wiki:
"Trans women have a male sex assignment at birth that does not align with their gender identity,[3] while intersex women were born with sex characteristics that do not fit typical notions of female biology."

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]You left off "Typically" at the beginning of that sentence so it should be "Typically, a woman has two X chromosomes and is capable of pregnancy and giving birth from puberty until menopause."  This one word carries a lot of weight here and drastically changes the rest of the sentence.
Agree. Some women can not give birth, some women do not have uterus, etc. These are pathologies, when they accumulate, the person moved to the intersex category. So, I do not see that it contradicts what I wrote. Women are still determined by anatomy and physiology.

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]how can we define that one is a woman and one is not based on anatomy?
OK, what would you call a person with XY chromosomes, penis, testicles, no ovaries, no uterus, no tail, no fur, who walks on two legs, but calls "itself" a cat? I think it's cat, what do you think?

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]So we're going to use your rules to define everything? 
Using wiki is not "my" rules. I would actually prefer to use medical encyclopedias for that, but I can't find any publicly available.

(02 Dec 2020, 23:43 )essanym Wrote: [ -> ]If we go back to the wiki definition of trans woman, we can see that the full sentence is "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth"  We can substitute other subjects and objects into that sentence and come out with the same implication that A is a subset of B.  Let's try that with established examples:  "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth" -- "A Dutch citizen is a human who was born in the Netherlands" -- "Light blue is a blue that is lighter than blue".  As absurd and circular of a definition as that last example is to type or say out loud, it's still true and fits with the theme of establishing "A is a subset of B".
This is a perfect example of a bad definition, where you see a recursion. Hence, the definition "A trans woman is a woman who was assigned male at birth" can not be used.

Also, based on this definition, Men is also a subset of Women, because men are also assigned male at birth.

Like Ra, what are you trying to prove with these logic games? That transwomen are frauds? That we are not fundamentally, nor even deserve to be called women? Just curious...
(03 Dec 2020, 02:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't just accept anything
Excellent!
(03 Dec 2020, 02:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know its worth reading or learning
How would you know that without experiencing it personally?
(03 Dec 2020, 02:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]do you know of someone else who experienced something extraordinary after reading the books?
You can search for Castaneda related forums. I (personally) use many different methods, bur thy correspond to what Castaneda's books are about. And currently I'm mostly switching to these techniques. Again, this is for a separate thread or series of blog posts.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:18 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Like Ra, what are you trying to prove with these logic games? That transwomen are frauds?

Your "inferring" never ceases to amuse me .... I'm really beginning to think, that you are one of those SJW trolls...

OK, let's "assume", that you are not a troll. I'm responding to claims. Claim transwoman=woman is totally wrong, that's it.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:02 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]But at some level sexual stimulation relies on sufficient levels of testosterone. In women, most of the hormone is produced in the ovaries and in men its the testes. But transwomen who have undergone SRS lose their testes yet do not have ovaries. So out of curiosity, where does the sexual drive come from?

I found this article.  It would seem to indicate that women's sex drive is affected by estrogen more so than testosterone.

Quote:Estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone all affect sexual desire and arousal. Having higher levels of estrogen in the body promotes vaginal lubrication and increases sexual desire. Increases in progesterone can reduce sexual desire.

There is some debate around how testosterone levels affect female sex drive.

Low levels of testosterone may lead to reduced sexual desire in some women. However, testosterone therapy appears ineffective at treating low sex drive in females.
(03 Dec 2020, 02:26 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I don't just accept anything
Excellent!
(03 Dec 2020, 02:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]I need to know its worth reading or learning
How would you know that without experiencing it personally?
(03 Dec 2020, 02:07 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]do you know of someone else who experienced something extraordinary after reading the books?
You can search for Castaneda related forums.  I (personally) use many different methods, bur thy correspond to what Castaneda's books are about. And currently I'm mostly switching to these techniques. Again, this is for a separate thread or series of blog posts.

Ok last question as this relates to the TG thread. You have said that you ideally wish to have a more feminine body and you also have the knowledge of his books, so have you been able to reverse aging and become a more youthful feminine version of your current self? If not, then how will it be possible for me to transform my genetics or physical body?
BTW, currently I have a very shaky Internet connection and buggy devices, so please excuse errors, mistypes or just weird sentences. I'm doing my best to correct it...
(03 Dec 2020, 02:27 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:18 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]Like Ra, what are you trying to prove with these logic games? That transwomen are frauds?

Your "inferring" never ceases to amuse me .... I'm really beginning to think, that you are one of those SJW trolls...

OK, let's "assume", that you are not a troll. I'm responding to claims. Claim transwoman=woman is totally wrong, that's it.

Funny how if anyone disagrees with you or challenges your motives/statements, you call them a troll. 

I am not SJW, I just want to know that who I am and who I identify as is just as valid as the identity of any other biological woman.

So I think this is a case of you not knowing what its like to be in my shoes.  😟