Like Ra's Naughty Forum

Full Version: General TG, TS, TV and sex change thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Crossdreaming?
Never heard of that term before. But it makes sense. I have had these dreams before. I’ve had and still do have these type of dreams and other dreams like crosscartoon, if that is a word, crossages, may be called something different, and crossfantasy.
(15 Feb 2021, 15:35 )Tinker D Wrote: [ -> ]crossfantasy
Indeed, is there a difference between crossdreaming and crossfantasy?

To continue: cross-thoughts, cross-ideas, cross-hints and cross-clues 😁
(15 Feb 2021, 15:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(15 Feb 2021, 14:54 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]crossdreaming is dreaming that you are the opposite gender
Is that for dreaming only? Not doing anything physically? And even not "lucid dreaming"?

I guess the exact definition may depend on whom you ask.
In the past there was another website about it, but I cannot find it back. It was 8 years ago.
There the main operator (under the name Jack Moley) seemed to define it as also daydreaming
and making only love to his wife while imagining he was a woman.
At the time it bothered him a lot, because at that time it was believed that this would inevitably
to gender reassignment.
He seems to still be active on the crossdreamlife site, but has now more peace with himself.
At the time crossdreaming and autogynephilia were considered rather similar.
I stopped visiting that site and then found the likera site, which I like much more.
(15 Feb 2021, 17:40 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]At the time crossdreaming and autogynephilia were considered rather similar.
Yes, that was my first thought, actually.

(15 Feb 2021, 17:40 )Zooy Wrote: [ -> ]then found the likera site, which I like much more.
😋
(15 Feb 2021, 14:51 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(06 Dec 2020, 06:50 )cbshackle Wrote: [ -> ]I see myself as a woman who has a trans history. I was assigned the improper gender and sex at birth and still use trans since I had to transition medically and socially to a different gender I was assigned at birth.
I call my transition a complete success.
Just for the sake of using the proper terms. In fact, you transitioned from Intersex to Female, not from Male to Female, right?

Medically yes, that would be accurate, but socially male to female since I raised to be male and presented male prior to transitioning.
(14 Apr 2021, 15:19 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]David Beckham, and Angelina Jolie have in common? Besides being superstars and multi-millionaires, they are the icons of androgyny
How come they are androgines? David Bowie, Marilyn Manson - OK, but Beckham? Jolie? Mmmm... I would say no...
I am not sure about how they came up with the folks mentioned. Beckham does not seem to fit the bill, I may be missing something. I am a big fan of Past Lives and New Age beliefs.

There is one Native Tribe that talks about 3 sexes

This is from Wiki

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_gender

Third gender, or third sex, is a concept in which individuals are categorized, either by themselves or by society, as neither man nor woman. It is also a social category present in societies that recognize three or more genders. The term third is usually understood to mean "other"; some anthropologists and sociologists have described fourth,[1] fifth,[2] and "some"[3] genders.

The state of personally identifying as, or being identified by society as, a man, a woman, or other, is usually also defined by the individual's gender identity and gender role in the particular culture in which they live. Not all cultures have strictly defined gender roles.[4][5][6]

In different cultures, a third or fourth gender may represent very different things. To Native Hawaiians and Tahitians, Māhū is an intermediate state between man and woman, or a "person of indeterminate gender".[7] Some traditional Diné Native Americans of the Southwestern US acknowledge a spectrum of four genders: feminine woman, masculine woman, feminine man, and masculine man.[8] The term "third gender" has also been used to describe the hijras of India[9] who have gained legal identity, fa'afafine of Polynesia, and sworn virgins.[10]

While found in a number of non-Western cultures, concepts of "third", "fourth", and "some" gender roles are still somewhat new to mainstream western culture and conceptual thought.[11] The concept is most likely to be embraced in the modern LGBT or queer subcultures. While mainstream western scholars—notably anthropologists who have tried to write about the South Asian hijras or the Native American "gender variant" and two-spirit people—have often sought to understand the term "third gender" solely in the language of the modern LGBT community, other scholars—especially Indigenous scholars—stress that mainstream scholars' lack of cultural understanding and context has led to widespread misrepresentation of third gender people, as well as misrepresentations of the cultures in question, including whether or not this concept actually applies to these cultures at all.[12][13][14][15]
(15 Apr 2021, 15:57 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Third gender, or third sex
Do I see mixed terms again?

(10 Nov 2020, 19:31 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]Sex (a set of physical characteristics) ≠ Gender (non-physical mental feature)
None of the above defines the Sexual Orientation. Scientifically proved.
Sex is a constant, permanent feature given at birth, sorry (unless you achieve the level above the 3D-space-time limitations)
The rest can change.

(15 Apr 2021, 15:57 )Nikki2012 Wrote: [ -> ]concepts of "third", "fourth", and "some" gender roles
Second level of abstraction.
"Gender" is a mental construct.
"Gender role" is a set of social characteristics of a "gender".
There can be as many "genders" as the social bonded mind can imagine.

There can be as many "sexes" as the scientific society can classify, agree upon AND physically distinguish from each other.

And finally:

(03 Dec 2020, 03:09 )Like Ra Wrote: [ -> ]
(03 Dec 2020, 02:52 )Hazel Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:you can call yourself a cat but please don't try to spring on my lap
What is that supposed to mean?
Literally what I wrote. Metaphorically "cat" and "spring on lap" can be replaced with corresponding subjects and actions. For example, if you call yourself my wife, do not try to sleep in my bed and request my money, etc.

Tolerance or social acceptance is to what extent the society is willing to roleplay along with someone's "mental constructs" (aka "fantasies' or '"imaginations").